Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

If He Was On Our Radar Take Him Off.

Aaron Tshibola signs a 4 year deal at Villa.http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36708353

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Mollie Sugden as Mrs Slocombe.jpgI always wondered what Vinny looked like.

[/quote]
I always felt the name of the character was an oxymoron given the frequency with which she referred to her pussy.

DO you think Norwich just bid for a player, or do they ever understand a true value for a player?

We saw it with Brady, was Tsishbola another case?

Maybe we were never interested. Wish we''d just sign someone. Would settle all the nerves!

[quote user="Samwam27"]DO you think Norwich just bid for a player, or do they ever understand a true value for a player?

We saw it with Brady, was Tsishbola another case?

Maybe we were never interested. Wish we''d just sign someone. Would settle all the nerves![/quote]

Nerves?

[quote user="morty"]He was never coming here, the wallets empty.[/quote]Thankyou so much for adding something worthwhile to the information i provided with this thread but i am somewhat surprised you could not manage to get in one of your other extremely tiresome phrases such as suggesting i was looking for a stick to beat the club with. Still as long as you think you are being funny that is all that mattersMaybe you were looking for an argument to derail yet another thread. Sad so very sad.

Ironically, Morty would be banned on the Norwich Talk morgue if he was to behave like this on there. Typical bully who moves from target to target, LDC being the last one. This forum is always more enjoyable to read when he f ucks off to Africa.

I hope that this transfer indicates that we have other priority signings that need the funds rather than that we still haven''t bought into the steep price tags now attached to anyone half decent.

Losing out to Championship rivals for Tshibola and Fletcher is concerning.

I think someone''s jamming our radar at Carrow Road.....Dispensing window during the transfer window.......We''re becoming a chaffing stock.....Sending out the wrong signals and getting no returns.....yeah......

Some will be disappointed regardless of what happens. And take great pleasure in spunking their whining misery all over the place.

Guess we''re waiting for the January transfer window to open

Its not all bad we have a new screen where if the football gets boring they can run old episodes of Frazier

Where does the notion our coffers are empty come from. Did Mcnally walk away with all our Prem earnings or someit?

Secret source at the club apparently, for secrecy purposes we shall call him " Mister F"

[quote user="If wed only kept Howie.."]You can also take goalkeepers Ward and Bentley off the radar as well..[/quote]Have i missed something about us being after a keeper?