Sign in to follow this  
Mutley

Ipswich game being moved to Sunday

My Google calendar has just updated this fixture today to Sunday along with the Sky Sports app. Nothing official as yet on our web site but the game is being moved due to the usual Police advice.

TBF the Pinkun said yesterday it was being moved.

[quote user="Buh"]Clubs in crisis[/quote]

What? The Binners? Well we all knew that!

That excuse runs closely alongside of planning to get married on a home match day. [:D]

[quote user="Alex "]I presume this one has been earmarked for the television cameras?[/quote]I don''t think so Alex just down to Plod which is usual for our local derbies against the Scum. I expect our home game will be the same.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Surprised the game is this weekend as its v fest and Suffolk plod normally help out[/quote]Chelmsford is in Essex so if Suffolk usually send a unit to help out i expect Essex will look elsewhere for more officers.

It''ll give the little chavtastic peanut brained baying Piswich mob an extra day to recharge their spittle and flob glands in preparation for the Canary supporters walk from the station to the ground and back.....Hepatitis C anyone?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Surprised the game is this weekend as its v fest and Suffolk plod normally help out[/quote]Chelmsford is in Essex so if Suffolk usually send a unit to help out i expect Essex will look elsewhere for more officers.[/quote]

That''s where I''ve been going wrong. Never knew it was in Essex.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Alex "]I presume this one has been earmarked for the television cameras?[/quote]I don''t think so Alex just down to Plod which is usual for our local derbies against the Scum. I expect our home game will be the same.[/quote]

Will be keeping an eye on the home fixture Tilly, that''s one I''ve already earmarked to pop back for 👍