Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

Sergi Canos

Sorry - am I missing something?I would EXPECT that the coffers would be about empty. It suggests that we spent all we have in an effort to stay up. It may not have worked out - and who knows what might have happened except for Klose''s injury - but at least the board gave full backing in January.It was always likely that, if relegated, Redmond would go as he was on the last year of his contract, but this should give us some funds to buy a replacement. Be interesting to see the books, but perhaps a bigger problem may be our wages bill - we had a lot of players out on loan last year. We may end up having to pay people to leave?

Mbokani said he didn''t want to play in the Championship. So I guess nobody needs to say whether he''s coming back because, the moment the whistle blew against Watford, he knew he wouldn''t be coming back.

Canos has agreed terms, according to a Twitter, sorry can''t do link.

Have it on good authority that Mbokani left the club soon after the Watford game and didn''t come back.

We claimed that he was injured and unavailable for the Everton game to save face.

He wont be returning.

Doubt that''s true. The club were nothing but supportive of him. Just think Alex didn''t want any loan players in that final game.

Be interesting to see where young Paddy Bamford ends up.

Sounds like Villa aren''t in the running for Bamford anymore. Proven menace in this league, I''d be happy with him here but he does have a slight touch of RvW about him - could do with bulking up a little.

Hope to hear more Canos news very soon - seems to have gone very quiet these last few days.

Apparently Bamford is now as ripped as a ripped thing.

It''s his attitude that was the problem for me. Doubt that''s changed.

Wow. Cant say im particularly shocked Alartz, you always came across as thick as two planks.

Two really, really thick planks. Like thick enough to support a castle. And Katie Hopkins ego.

Would be interesting to see if Alartz would risk saying those things to Dieu''s face.

Always knew Alartz was a massive cnut but didn''t realise he was a racist one too. Not surprised, just disappointed that in 2016 there''s still fcukwits like him who aren''t capable of intelligent thought.

Fooking bellend. I hope that you get the kicking you deserve off someone, sooner or later.

Well that''s the end of Alartz thank god!

Alartz is/was one of the worst posters on here, constantly spouting negative, crass, offensive and now racist remarks for no good reason. Good fcking riddance.

This should be a good test for the moderators but something tells me it will take a hit on the report button to wake them from their slumbers especially as it is the weekend.

Can''t see anything on Twitter saying Canos himself has actually agreed terms, just some total nonsense that Sir David Attenborough has died. Would imagine there''s a bit of push and pull going on regarding Liverpools apparent stipulation to include a buy back clause, or perhaps others have come on for him too?

Moderators - I can understand why you deleted Alartz''s posts, but I personally think this is the wrong policy. Let them stay there so that everyone can see the kind of vile racism they represented. We don''t beat racism by pretending it doesn''t exist or by wiping out proof of its existence, in my opinion. Let his disgusting, stupid comments stand up there and condemn him.

Alex, don''t even utter those words - 2016 has already been horrendous for unexpected deaths, Sir David''s would top the lot!

Re Canos, it could be all done and dusted for all we know - we''ll know for sure soon enough but fingers crossed.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Alex, don''t even utter those words - 2016 has already been horrendous for unexpected deaths, Sir David''s would top the lot!

Re Canos, it could be all done and dusted for all we know - we''ll know for sure soon enough but fingers crossed.[/quote]

I know buddy! - Attenborough, even Grant Holt loves him, the icon of icons! There was something starting to go round last night that he''d died but thankfully (as far as I can see) it''s total nonsense. Always sad when a brilliant musician passes away etc, but Attenborough is genuinely truly one of kind that it doesn''t even bare thinking about - there is no one that will fill his void, he has nobody alongside him in that game (bit different in music and film - many legends). Anyway, he''s still here and thankfully Alartz isn''t 👍

Hope so on the Canos front, did cross my mind they may keep it quiet for a week or 2 to perhaps even launch the away kit, doubt it but we''ll see! I think we could all be happy if we get him over the line as he was an absolute menace in the Championship last season - just what we need with Redmond gone!

The report on twitter has been removed for some reason, but I can guarantee that it was there last night, Alex. I agree that Canos looks to be a good replacement for Redmond at a bargain price. Fingers crossed that it all goes through soon.

[quote user="a"]God. This wasn''t me. Please remove this whoever is in charge.

Apologies all round.[/quote]
I actually think you''re stupid enough to think people will believe you.

I can confirm Mr Attenborough is alive and well and sat watching the tennis at Wimbledon! :-)

Phew. I actually saw a report from c20hrs ago, but thankfully very much incorrect.

[quote user="canarybubbles"]Moderators - I can understand why you deleted Alartz''s posts, but I personally think this is the wrong policy. Let them stay there so that everyone can see the kind of vile racism they represented. We don''t beat racism by pretending it doesn''t exist or by wiping out proof of its existence, in my opinion. Let his disgusting, stupid comments stand up there and condemn him.[/quote]But they have not been deleted,still here for all to see. [*-)]

Branston Pickle wrote the following post at 09/07/2016 5:05 PM:

I can confirm Mr Attenborough is alive and well and sat watching the tennis at Wimbledon! :-)

He was looking extremely well and a particularly good tan for a cadaver.

Whereas Peter Kay looked like his face had suffered some sort of inflammatory episode,