Sign in to follow this  
fetchyafathersgun

Britt Assombalonga

This guy coming here?..cannot see any reason for him to...a sideways movement...no real increase in wages..any move on his behalf would be a want for the Prem. That simple.

There''s absolutely nothing new in us as-good-as matching sales with purchases, we did the same under Adams when relegated. You don''t need to be remotely in the know to realise our finances aren''t what they''d have been in the PL.

[quote user="morty"]Your whingeing is tiresome. Even LDC was never as bad as this.[/quote]And your incorrect posting of what i said is even more tiresome plus of course banging on and on with the same line at every opportunity on virtually every thread you see fit to post it on borders on you having issues.

Stop following me round the forum trying to pick an argument please. If you can''t comply then I shall be forced to get in touch with the moderator.

[quote user="morty"]Stop following me round the forum trying to pick an argument please. If you can''t comply then I shall be forced to get in touch with the moderator.[/quote]Merely correcting your error which you are littering this message board with. Clearly aimed at my ''The wallet is empty'' thread. No argument sort but i will not stand for your agenda.

Hahaha this is priceless. Morty accusing someone else of picking a fight. I''ve lost count of the amount of threads that have had ''the wallets empty'' posted on them without any input first from Til. I was tempted earlier to post about how tiresome it was becoming.

Just had a look at the Nottingham Post.

Fans seem to be more than upset.

Injury wise, is the the same injury suffered by Snoddie at Hull, if so he seems to have come back in pretty good nick.

Forest bought him for around £5m, so we had better get real in our offers, not another Brady saga I hope.

£8m then, and throw in Kyle Lafferty as well.

Sounds good and the NFFC forums are mostly not too happy at the prospect of such an outcome. Some are for it though.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

Apparently Forest are looking to sign a striker for £6m from Belgium.

[/quote]

Who is the that striker - one that could enter our equations? Were forest looking to sign him to move BA on or only interested as they were expecting to lose him?

http://www.nottinghampost.com/nottingham-forest-target-7-million-euro-striker/story-29501857-detail/story.html?

Here''s a link which is a report on the striker who would replace Britt if he left. As much as I wouldn''t be surprised that this is ''1+1=3'', it would be easier for NFFC to come out and say that they aren''t selling, which they haven''t. I am optimistic that this is the case, reading the comments from forest fans, it''s clear they aren''t over the moon about this potential business.

Any fee will have to reflect that BA has yet to prove his complete fitness, maybe significant add ons based on appearances, goals and a percentage of any future transfer fee.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Can''t see Forest letting him leave for under £10m ... how high will we go?[/quote]Knowing Norwich as we do not very....He''s got a goal every two games for Forest and he used to bang ''em in for fun at Posh. Got to worth £7m of anyone''s money but I doubt Norwich will want to part with any more unless it includes at lot of clauses re appearances, goals, sell-on percentages, etc, etc, as someone else on here mentioned.I''m expecting us to '' umm and ahhh '' as usual only to watch him disappear to some other club who are happy to take a bit of a gamble. It''s the Norwich way.

If, as is rumoured, we have put in a bid, how can you say we are ''umming'' and ''ahhing'' about it? And in any case, would we not be somewhat sensible to be sure about a £multi-million deal? Unlike some, we don''t have limitless pots to gamble with.

Some people seem to be rather detached from what these figures actually are, bandying £7m here and £10m there as if it is nothing - in the real world it is a heck of a lot.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]If, as is rumoured, we have put in a bid, how can you say we are ''umming'' and ''ahhing'' about it? And in any case, would we not be somewhat sensible to be sure about a £multi-million deal? Unlike some, we don''t have limitless pots to gamble with.

Some people seem to be rather detached from what these figures actually are, bandying £7m here and £10m there as if it is nothing - in the real world it is a heck of a lot.[/quote]In the world of football £7 or 8 million really isnt very much nowadays , certainly wont get you a top player just look at £11 million for Redmond or around £15 million for Brady thats the amount you need to sign players that are borderline Prem quality certainly not stand out stars .As for Asombalonga well a lot depends on his knee if he is fully fit then £10 million minimum imo , but we should remember Villa are looking to sign two strikers and have the money to blow us away so i would think the quicker and quieter we get things done the better .Personally i am still of the opinion that with McNally gone whoever is supposedly running this club has not got a clue , 4 weeks to kick off not one signing done , not good enough by a long way .