Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

New Season Ticket Issued

Got my this morning. No pictures, all very plain, obviously done on the cheap.

Club in crisis.

I can''t remember seeing a new season card on there but I only had a quick look I''ll have to look again

Mine looks rubbish! Hopefully we''ve saved enough money on this to buy someone good!

Got mine last Friday!

Sounds like they are all the same, just plain white. Not a big deal but I did actually like the idea of several historical images

Got mine last week - not as cool as the previous card, but it''s just a means to getting in the ground so while nice, it was a nicety that was wasn''t needed.

It doesn''t mention (or I missed it if it does) whether these are multi-season cards - presumably not as they are a bit flimsy, that bit was a good idea.

[quote user="ricardo"]Yes, little booklet entitled "Your Season Ticket Explained".[/quote]A little birdie tells me that was T''s idea.We''re repeatedly told he''s most concerned for the welfare of the un-educated hordes roaming Norfolk.....

[quote user="ricardo"]Yes, little booklet entitled "Your Season Ticket Explained".[/quote]Is it like the TV licence Ricky, do we get it free when we''re 75? [:)]

ricardo wrote the following post at 2016-07-13 2:23 PM:

Got my this morning. No pictures, all very plain, obviously done on the cheap.

Mine was changed when it failed to allow me entry v Newcastle at home last season........there were several supporters in the same boat that day and we were informed that all s/t were to be changed as there appeared to be a fault on those issued.......I guess this is the new issue taking place.

I remember reading when they were first issued that they would need to be kept for at least 3 years before a new one would be automatically issued. My main reason for remembering this is because I used to lose my wallet regularly and knew Id have to pay for a new one - luckily I''ve kept hold of it all that time!

Mine arrived in the post last Saturday , her indoors opened the envelopes and handed them to me ,I initially thought that they weren''t season tickets but something else ,,, loyalty card or something because of how plain they were !

Just so long as they gain me entrance !

Mine arrived this morning. Good to see i now have a supporter number and not a customer number. The cost of replacements if lost has gone down from £50 to £20 according to the letter with it. Looks rather bland but as long as it does what it says on the tin who cares.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Mine arrived this morning. Good to see i now have a supporter number and not a customer number. The cost of replacements if lost has gone down from £50 to £20 according to the letter with it. Looks rather bland but as long as it does what it says on the tin who cares.[/quote]Tilly, they must send them out by customer - sorry supporter - number or alphabetically as mine arrived last Saturday. Good to hear that the replacement charge has gone down but as with all swings and roundabouts County Hall matchday parking is now a hefty £8.Seems fair that the design is bland this year.......it''s all sackcloth and ashes in the Football League we''ve somehow blundered into again and we need to be constantly reminded of that disgrace [;)]

My seat is sponsored by Galway Roast. Is yours still sponsored by Watling''s wallet Tilly? Or is that empty now...

andrew norwichcity wrote the following post at 13/07/2016 8:40 PM:

I remember reading when they were first issued that they would need to be kept for at least 3 years before a new one would be automatically issued."

I recall something along those lines Andrew, but can''t remember all the detaills. I''ve not had anything through the post for my three season tickets as yet?

I let my bog cleaner borrow my ticket from time to time 😄

But only on the understanding that he washes his hands first!

Quite proud I was a career bog cleaning bingo caller. Even if I wasn''t it would be difficult to pretend to be something I''m not on here what with so many posters knowing me. Whereas...

;)

You should indeed be proud, my bog cleaner is one of the proudest men I know and good on him.👍

[quote user="Vanwink"]You should indeed be proud, my bog cleaner is one of the proudest men I know and good on him.👍[/quote]But has he got the key of the door and two fat ladies or can''t he multi-task? [:)]