I haven''t heard anything back from the club on this.  Perhaps some of us have an unusually large cranium? :-)I suspect more people will say something closer to the first day of the season when they''ve bought one and tried it on (and more importantly tried to take it off!)SB

Somebody in the know has hinted strongly that it is likely to be red, purely to appease Vincent Tan who has expressed an interest in investing in our club,

Actually I overheard that at McDonalds in the que for my breakfast this morning ;-)

Launch is at 4:30 today, I believe. Does seem overly faffy, most clubs seem to just post something up saying ''here''s our new kit(s), off you go....'' . Making an ''occasion'' out if it is all well and good for the home kit, but ultimately it is only NCFC supporters who really care much about the away one and it could be done at the same time as the home.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Launch is at 4:30 today, I believe. Does seem overly faffy, most clubs seem to just post something up saying ''here''s our new kit(s), off you go....'' . Making an ''occasion'' out if it is all well and good for the home kit, but ultimately it is only NCFC supporters who really care much about the away one and it could be done at the same time as the home.[/quote]

Commercially, releasing separately is sensible.People will see the home, buy it, then lose enthusiasm. Then 2 weeks later another kit comes out and they''ll get that enthusiasm again and buy another. This isn''t for everyone, though. I''m sure not many would buy 3 in one go costing £150+. But may buy a few seperately...

Branston Pickle wrote;

Launch is at 4:30 today

Maybe it so late in the day because our newly signed striker will be wearing it at the presser ? there''s a thought...........

Nah, it''s more likely that they''ll just get Klose to lob a piccie on snapchat - that or Canos doing some keepy-ups in it?!

Actually, talking of Canos, I was talking to a s/t holding Bees fan earlier, reckons Canos could be great for us; said he clearly loves playing and gets stuck in (not dirty but clearly eager to win it back). He said he didn''t tend to last the 90mins often, but is young so that will come and shows how much he''s putting in. Sounds good to me - and backs up what I''ve seen myself (I go to Griffin Park with my lads sometimes).

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Have Norwich ever launched a new kit and done a player announcement at the same time? Has any club ever done that?[/quote]

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2016-06-02/cambridge-united-unveil-new-kit-and-announce-signing-of-mingoia/

I know its ''only'' cambridge but ...

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Have Norwich ever launched a new kit and done a player announcement at the same time? Has any club ever done that?[/quote]

No

Certainly not expecting a new signing today as well, infact I''d be very surprised, but must admit I do like the format of seperate release dates for the home and away kits - am hoping for a black kit but not fussed as long as it''s as nice as the home kit 👍

Btw have any of you found much difference in fit between the normal replica and the players version? Are they different materials as I heard rumoured? Just interested to know what separates them?

What did I say! Smug mode enabled.😁

I think it looks great!

looks great, best away kit everclubs not in crisis despite the lack of detail on my season ticket

Have they been listening to us? Now that is a good kit. Same collar shape mind so bound to be some who don''t like!