Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Ivo Pinto 👍

You''ve got to love the guy - if his words with the Pink''un don''t encourage you, nothing will! Sounds like every City player is up for the challenge this season, echoing AN''s comments yesterday that not one member of the squad is knocking on his door asking to leave. Encouraging and heartening stuff coming from Carrow Rd 👍🍻

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/ivo_pinto_happy_to_sign_up_for_norwich_city_s_championship_grind_1_4619958

Love it. Saying what we all want to hear but sounds genuine. Also started to look the part towards the end of the season after a shaky start.

I know Newcastle supporters, and a lot of others, bleat on that they''ve got the best squad in the Championship but I think that''s utter bollocks, and I mean that without yellow tinted specs - looking through our team I think overall man for man we do - potentially this is by far the overall best championship squad I recall us having. I''m not saying we''ll win the Championship but I do think, if we avoid being that team that has an injury filled season, then we have every chance of finishing in the top 1 😉

😊👏

Like most players outside England they do take time to settle.We need him to play how how he did at end of season he is going to be a huge player for us.If we keep Klosse as well we will be in good shape I have no doubt👍

Someone cynical could suggest that the guys who were in the Euros (eg Lafferty, Brady) haven''t been around to be knocking on AN''s door asking to leave! But it has to be good news - AN did suggest we''ll be doing transfers, presumably both in and out, but if all the leavers are the ones we want and on our terms I don''t have a problem.

Ivo has consistently shown his desire to stay at City, even soon after we had been relegated, he is just reconfirming it. Not just that, but he actually seems to love  being a City player, likes the area, and has more than once genuinely thanked  NCFC for giving him the chamce to play in England. All the ingredients to be a future City legend, which doesnt always mean 100% what he does on the pitch of course. We will take this guy to our hearts, just as for Timm Klose, whom i also hope stays  as long as he can as a City player.Very rare have City ever had guys from outside the UK become true genuine legends, we have two here who signed in the same month who could be that. All they have to do is wear the yellow with pride, do their best, and its set up. Think 1 or 2 Championship defences will be ripped by Ivos pace going forward this season.