Sign in to follow this  
Baywing

away kit colour ?

Anyone know exactly what colour its supposed to be ?

Genuine question for anyone attempting to purchase it today, when I viewed it online yesterday assumed black, then whilst eating in the Belgian Monk lunchtime today a young lad comes in wearing it with his mum and it looks Navy Blue !

Get to chapel fields and then I see the issue its both !!

No trick of the light or shadows there are actually two distinct colours....the one in the window on the model ''Black'' as were those available in Small....Large are defo Navy Blue.....being a Medium myself I rummaged through the racks and found both colours avaialble...

I have opted for the black as my preference but now think the majority and the team may be wearing the Navy ?

thoughts ?

[quote user="Baywing"]Anyone know exactly what colour its supposed to be ?

Genuine question for anyone attempting to purchase it today, when I viewed it online yesterday assumed black, then whilst eating in the Belgian Monk lunchtime today a young lad comes in wearing it with his mum and it looks Navy Blue !

No trick of the light or shadows there are actually two distinct colours....the one in the window on the model ''Black'' as were those available in Small....Large are defo Navy Blue.....being a Medium myself I rummaged through the racks and found both colours avaialble...

I have opted for the black as my preference but now think the majority and the team may be wearing the Navy ?

thoughts ?[/quote]My thoughts are that life is relatively short my friend.

[quote user="Baywing"]Anyone know exactly what colour its supposed to be ?

thoughts ?[/quote]Black is not a colour; a black object absorbs all the colours of the visible spectrum and reflects none of them to the eyes. The grey area about black: A black object may look black, but, technically, it may still be reflecting some light.The ones you thought were Navy Blue we''re just reflecting the Navy Blue part of the spectrum.

[URL=http://s589.photobucket.com/user/dmacca666/media/FastShowBlack.jpg.html][IMG]http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss331/dmacca666/FastShowBlack.jpg[/IMG][/URL]Black......

with the greatest of respect a load of squid....bo11ox

Two shirts one laid over the other definitely reflecting the same part of the spectrum...one black one Navy

[quote user="Baywing"]with the greatest of respect a load of squid....bo11ox

Two shirts one laid over the other definitely reflecting the same part of the spectrum...one black one Navy[/quote]It''s science.

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][URL=http://s589.photobucket.com/user/dmacca666/media/FastShowBlack.jpg.html][IMG]http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss331/dmacca666/FastShowBlack.jpg[/IMG][/URL]Black......[/quote]

Thanks. Just had a trawl through youtube[Y]

They are meant to be black but the ink cartridge was obviously running out so some came out dark blue!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Black is black, we want Ron Davies back....[/quote]Singing that never worked 50 years ago so nothing will change anytime soon.I seem to remember ricardo and Lapps were the backing singers. [;)]

Or as Henry Ford once never said, Any colour as long as it''s black.