Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Encouraging noises from the Chairman

You have probably already seen this (sorry can''t do clicky''s)

http://www.norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=452706

Encouraging, financially good position, search for CEO going well, just maybe we do have a plan ;-)

"A plague commemorating 20 years since Delia and the two Michaels became directors was also unveiled."

Taken from the linked article.

Is that a typo or a Freudian slip? :D

[quote user="kick it off"]"A plague commemorating 20 years since Delia and the two Michaels became directors was also unveiled."

Taken from the linked article.

Is that a typo or a Freudian slip? :D[/quote]

✔

Encouraging noises from the Chairman.................

................."PAAAAARRRRRP"!.................."AAAHHH".......

I would rather the club took time to get the right CEO in, rather than rush and end up with another Neil Doncaster

[quote user="Dave"]I would rather the club took time to get the right CEO in, rather than rush and end up with another Neil Doncaster[/quote]
Is there another Neil Doncaster!!?

Well he''s not likely to come out with anything else really is he?

None signing of a potentially great young player from Liverpool, now we have a history of not giving them a real chance, before we sell on a season later.

I''ll be happier once we have a new Striker and an additional CB, with a decent CEO.

But it''s certainly not all doom and gloom, if we start the season with Klose, Pinto, Howson, Tettey, Olsson, Ruddy, Jerome as the spine of our team we''ll be in a very good place.

If selling Naismith and Brady frees up enough for a couple more good signings I''d be happy.

[quote user="Indy"]

If selling Naismith and Brady frees up enough for a couple more good signings I''d be happy.[/quote]Steady on there Indy or am i reading from a different page ? [:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Indy"]

If selling Naismith and Brady frees up enough for a couple more good signings I''d be happy.[/quote]Steady on there Indy or am i reading from a different page ? [:P][/quote]But we''re not a selling club according to Ed Balls. I expect we''ll learn more when details of his 10 year plan are published.

Just goes to confirm that our Chairman is multi-talented and able to effectively communicate at any level