Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Edwards

New CE Imminent?

Just seen that the CE of Hartlepool has stepped down, given that we are in the market and looking for some football experience, I reckon this could be our guy.

Onwards and upwards.👍🏻

Some takeover experience? Positive move?

http://m.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/hartlepool-utd/hartlepool-united-confirm-chief-executive-departure-1-8019899

I am sure someone with a high level source within the club can confirm, or deny, this.

Good job some of us have witnessed your humour first hand for a long time Duncan.Looks like you have already caught a couple on page one without the additional bait chucked in.

I know someone currently looking for a CEO job. Is it possible to commute from Norfolk to Hartlepool on a daily basis?

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="Diane"]A question to ask our Interim CEO on Friday maybe?[/quote]

Is this just for bi''s or can anyone turn up?[/quote]£2 on the door sparticus.

im spartacus said: "Is this just for bi''s or can anyone turn up? "

Pretty sure it would be illegal to discriminate on grounds of sexuality...

[quote user="morty"]I am sure someone with a high level source within the club can confirm, or deny, this.[/quote]

"King Canary" is sure to have an angle on this.

BYG Two time winner of Chief Executive of the Year. Who knew there was such a thing...?You sound like Woody Allen in Annie Hall raging against awards ceremonies - "the award for greatest fascist dictator goes to ... Adolf Hitler!" [:D]

[quote user=" Badger"]BYG Two time winner of Chief Executive of the Year. Who knew there was such a thing...?You sound like Woody Allen in Annie Hall raging against awards ceremonies - "the award for greatest fascist dictator goes to ... Adolf Hitler!" [:D][/quote]Annie Hall - classic Woody Allen, Badger [Y] I recall on it''s VHS release hiring it out countless times in the early eighties.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Good job some of us have witnessed your humour first hand for a long time Duncan.Looks like you have already caught a couple on page one without the additional bait chucked in.[/quote]

Is there any particular reason why this should this be a joke?  I have no idea about Russ Green, but he appears to have good experience as a CEO, albeit at a lower level.  After all, Brian Clough started at Hartlepool......

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Good job some of us have witnessed your humour first hand for a long time Duncan.Looks like you have already caught a couple on page one without the additional bait chucked in.[/quote]

Is there any particular reason why this should this be a joke?  I have no idea about Russ Green, but he appears to have good experience as a CEO, albeit at a lower level.  After all, Brian Clough started at Hartlepool......

[/quote]I don''t think it is entirely a joke. I should imagine the job is pretty much the same whatever club you are at, just the figures you are dealing with, vary.

I have my second interview this week so I would hope it isn''t imminent.

I aced the first one based on my knowledge of "unknown" player stats from Football Manager 2016 and my ability to organise effective cooking of sausage rolls.

Yes Jules - I loved Annie Hall - definitely my favourite Woody Allen - although he has made loads of good films. I''ve got a box set of about 20 films.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Two time winner of Chief Executive of the Year.

Who knew there was such a thing...[/quote]I would expect Chief Executives do...

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]I have my second interview this week so I would hope it isn''t imminent.

I aced the first one based on my knowledge of "unknown" player stats from Football Manager 2016 and my ability to organise effective cooking of sausage rolls.[/quote]My source tells me you were also able to name The Inner Circle and the usual suspects without any hesitation.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]But can he recite all of Waveney''s aliases without asking Lapps?[/quote]Not a chance................[:D]