Sign in to follow this  
ncfc95

Shef Wed tickets

Hi guys,

Looking to get two tickets in the Barclay for the game. Is it worth buying the membership to buy tickets tomorrow or do we think it will make it to general sale with it being on Sky??

Cheers

For the Barclay you might not have too much choice, but depending how many Owls fans there are the Jarrold/Coffee Stand could have a block or two to sell. As to how fast they''ll go, it could be either way - I''m hoping they reach S/t sell-on date as want a couple for my lads.

I would imagine Sheff Wed will take their full allocation as expectations are high and they have just announced record season ticket sales of 20,000.

Thanks guys, will go ahead and get the membership then.

Am I right in thinking it will instantly recognise me as a priority member on the site once purchased?? Don''t want to pay it and not be able to buy the tickets tomorrow!!

You will probably be able to purchase individual seats in days to come, however in my experience, you may struggle to find two seats together even on the first day.

Enjoy the game.

I know I''m going sort of off topic, but Sheffield Weds first game is at home to Villa. They''re charging away fans £42 !!! And it''s on Sky !

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I know I''m going sort of off topic, but Sheffield Weds first game is at home to Villa. They''re charging away fans £42 !!! And it''s on Sky ![/quote]Where is the Twentys Plenty brigade ? [;)]