Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

When Saturday Comes

Off to the match now - my vocal chords are ready to fully support the city team for a full 90 mins and I call all of you to join me in hoping ofr a good performance and three points today - the usual saturday morning excitement and confidence is rising despite evrything so far so pleae all (allways, Dicky, FTFM, FMF, AJ, DD, Mook, YC  1stW, Rasputin, Link et al) join me as I start

KICK IT OFF...

OTBC

I''m just about to depart Islington and head off to Shepherds Bush via a few pubs to lubricate the old vocal chords!I''m not sure why, but I''ve got a really good feeling about today...could be misplaced optimism though!OTBC!

THROW IT IN...

I myself cannot make it to the game today, but will be backing the boys 110% back in Norfolk, and im sure im not alone!!! (have one of them funny feelings about today, lol:hehe

!On the ball city!...

[quote]Off to the match now - my vocal chords are ready to fully support the city team for a full 90 mins and I call all of you to join me in hoping ofr a good performance and three points today - the usual ...[/quote]

I am lost for words for once. totally depressed mate   

[quote]I am lost for words for once. totally depressed mate[/quote]

And to quote you in another thread earlier this week:

"Just wait till Saurday and you''ll see."

See what exactly?

All I saw was yet another dire performance and another loss and 3 more points thrown away.

Still support Worthy?