Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

The BJ factor

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Now then Lakey with that thread title what did you honestly expect to happen ?[/quote]

Didn''t even cross my mind.  BJ is BJ. Thankfully I don''t have a smutty mind....well, not on this occasion.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Thankfully I don''t have a smutty mind....well, not on this occasion.[/quote]Don''t believe him, he''s just saving up all his innuendos fellator.

[quote user="morty"]To be honest, this season, we just need to suck it and see.[/quote]Can somebody run a gaydar over this post please because it is not reading right to me ? [:$]

Morty wrote; To be honest, this season, we just need to suck it and see.

Not sure that would be Delia''s position on this.

Anyway best be careful all, SDP could pull this, been up too long !

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]We need young and hungry players with plenty of spunk.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]This BJ thread sucks.[/quote]I agree, the whole subject leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.[/quote]
Sorry, but in my defence, it has been pretty hot today.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]This BJ thread sucks.[/quote]I agree, the whole subject leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.[/quote]
[/quote]Drink pineapple juice dude[:(]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]This BJ thread sucks.[/quote]I agree, the whole subject leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.[/quote]
[/quote]Drink pineapple juice dude[:(][/quote]
[:D]

LDC wrote;

I suppose I should have known better, but living in ''Cumbria'' near a place called ''Cockermouth'', you have to ''hardon'' yourself to sexual innuedo......

Glad to see you are "up for it Lakey" ;-)

PS where does this Karma Sutra guy we are linked with, play, any ideas anyone,on top? or prefer to be at the back, ?

I''m not sure, but he must have received an earful at half-time at some point in his career.

Apples