Sign in to follow this  
morty

Third kit

Hmmmmmmm[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpsigz9oziu.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpsigz9oziu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

The similarities are obvious to the bird poo shirt. I quite like it tbh!

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]One person''s eggshell, is someone else''s bird poo, Ron![/quote]

😁

I''m at the club today sorting out season tickets, and me and the kids are all getting new shirts.Kinda struggling to choose though!

Don''t forget that we have 8 extra League games this season Morty, so you might have to stretch the wallet open a bit further, and get all the shirts.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Don''t forget that we have 8 extra League games this season Morty, so you might have to stretch the wallet open a bit further, and get all the shirts.[/quote]Haha, no.Looked at them yesterday, and the black one really isn''t as nice "in the flesh" as it was in pictures (or maybe its just I don''t have a footballers body to put in it) and I actually really like the first kit.This new one may have thrown a spanner in the works though....

I had to check the official site to check this wasn''t a photo-shopped wind-up! I actually quite like it in a ''its a third kit so may as well have a laugh with it'' kind of way!

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]I thought black was meant to be slimming............[/quote]Even black has its limits....

I''m not sure if it''s the effect of the predominant white, but it looks a bit like a blouse to me (don''t think the white shorts help)? That being said, it''s not without it''s charms.

Apples

Honestly a bit torn here, love it and hate it.The funky design is also similar to the principal of that bell we all know in the office, who wears comedy ties, and describes himself as "zany".

Don''t hate it, but still think it is entirely pointless

I like it too. Think it will get some casual mocking from fans of other teams...but b011ox to them!

they have been ''forced'' into producing this kit, we only have 2 teams that clash with our yellow home kit - Burton & Wolves, both also have black in their home kit so they also clash with our second kit.

its either an oversight when picking the 2nd kit or a very clever way to justify a 3rd kit.

a wonder how many other EFL clubs have a 3rd kit

I think I love it. And that''s 3 shirts that I now want when I can barely afford one at the moment, so some decision making needs to be done!

But it is entirely pointless for Norwich to need a 3rd kit - we are not Manchester United. In fact I think it''s ridiculous that we now have a new kit every season whereas it used to be every two years, wasn''t this a McNally decision? Yes it makes money for the club but when it''s £50-60 a shirt, it takes the pi55 a bit. Do all other clubs operate on this yearly cycle now?

[quote user="morty"]Hmmmmmmm[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpsigz9oziu.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpsigz9oziu.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote]
I just find it hilarious how the three players are trying to look hard wearing them.
Will take the Black kit any day of the week.