Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Today's rumour - Vadis to Legia Warsaw

I think Mulumbu was a big signing last summer, someone who was signed to be a starter, an improvement on Tettey, a guy who is rumoured to be one of the highest earners. Aswell as there being quite alot of disappointment from west Brom fans that he had been let go.

I''m not denying he was a big signing, just questioning him being "our main signing of the summer". I expected far more from him but have repeatedly seen how a niggle picked up in preseason can basically ruin a season for a player, especially when they''re a bit older and maybe have to work harder at the fitness side of things. I have full confidence though that if he is fit coming out of a full preseason this time he is going to be a significant player for us this year...

He doesn''t look like a bad player, but with Howson, Tettey and Mulumbu he''s gonna struggle to get in the middle and our number 10 position is overflowing with players.

Alex Neil has never really given him a run so I would suggest he doesn''t particularly see him as part of our plans.

If we can get a decent price for him or his wages paid in a loan deal I don''t think it would be a disaster for us.