Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

Cant Wait

and do you believe in Santa Claus too.

I doubt there''s a single ncfc fan who wouldn''t be happy to see us in the top four regardless of who''s in charge. Top 2 should have been achievable from the outset though given our resources.

[quote]and do you believe in Santa Claus too. I doubt there''s a single ncfc fan who wouldn''t be happy to see us in the top four regardless of who''s in charge. Top 2 should have been achievable from the outs...[/quote]

We keep saying resources we have not been able to use them yet.

What an understatement Wizard. I''m seeing PIG 727''s, PIG 747''s, PIG 777''s. I''m thinking of coming out of retirement and seeking a job as PIG air traffic controller. And would you believe it, my wife just told me we''re having pork tenderloin for dinner tonight.

Well, what do you think: there are people criticising Mourihno''s style of play for goodness sake. Worthy could win every competition we''re in this season and some would still call for him to go (''Promotion just disguised the shortcomings'')....

always, can I ask, IF the full squad is available between now and Christmas and the club is NOT in the top four but, rather, languishing below mid-table what will you say then?

And if the full squad is still NOT available and they''re languishing below mid-table will we get the excuse that the players weren''t available because of injuries? If that is the excuse then with whom does the responsibility lie to cope with the situation where 3/4 injuries lays bare the strength of the squad?

I believe at the start of the season after the transfer window had closed Worthy said his squad was strong enough to deal with what possible injury scenarios lay in their path. If that was true, then what has happened that means he can''t cope with the injury situation?

[quote]When christmas comes and we are in the top four. Will be very interesting to see how many of you worthy out brigaders put worthy back on your christmas card listsrd list.[/quote]

what in the world have you been drinking??

whatever it is, if you can see this happening, i would definately like some!

Why is it so important for you to be proved right allways, and to rejoice in doing so? 

I will quite happily accept the criticism if Worthy proves me wrong and is the chosen one to get us into and keep us into the prem.  I have eaten humble pie before, have publically apologised for errors and will do so again when hopefully worthy does make me eat my words.

Will you also be happy to do the same if my fears sadly prove too accurate?

OTBC 

Don''t bother, Zipper, another of the green-and-yellow spectacles brigade who might only cotton on if we were to end up in Division Two!

"This week, I''ll be provin'' that you''re all wrong, and that black is actually white!"

[quote]Why is it so important for you to be proved right allways, and to rejoice in doing so? I will quite happily accept the criticism if Worthy proves me wrong and is the chosen one to get us into and k...[/quote]

If i am wrong i will accept any flack coming my way.But as i mentioned in an earlier post when we have our full side out we can beat anyone in this division. so how can worthy be doing that much wrong. but he does need them to play together when the chance arises if it ever does.

[quote]always, can I ask, IF the full squad is available between now and Christmas and the club is NOT in the top four but, rather, languishing below mid-table what will you say then? And if the full squad ...[/quote]

Answer me truthfully when we have our full side out against anyone in this division who would your money be on.Worthy did try and strengthen the squad more you cant force players here if they dont want to come.Trust me come xmas we will be bang up there.

[quote]Don''t bother, Zipper, another of the green-and-yellow spectacles brigade who might only cotton on if we were to end up in Division Two! "This week, I''ll be provin'' that you''re all wrong, and that bl...[/quote]

Always if with you if this if that.top four at xmas thats my prediction how about you making some then we can compare.or are you worried you will be that far out you couldnt handle the abuse you would deservedly get.

[quote]When christmas comes and we are in the top four. Will be very interesting to see how many of you worthy out brigaders put worthy back on your christmas card listsrd list.[/quote]

I for one will be highly delighted if we are in the top 4 at Christmas.

Not only will I send Worthington a Christmas Card, I will send him a bottle of Champagne and a Turkey.

Oh, he won''t need the turkey will he, coz he already is one

[quote]I for one will be highly delighted if we are in the top 4 at Christmas. Not only will I send Worthington a Christmas Card, I will send him a bottle of Champagne and a Turkey. Oh, he won''t need the ...[/quote]

Now that is the most positve manner i have heard from you in a while. then you go and spoil it with the last comment

AT, I just can''t help the way I feel about the man.

Apart from all his managerial shortcomings he is also, to me, one of the most uninspiring people I have come across - sorry, but thats how I see him.

Allways, I don''t think if we had our strongest 11 playing we are automatically better than anyone in this division. It''s not Champ Manager.

Although the playing staff may be as good as some of the other teams, we still cannot pass accurately, we still rely too much on long balls to Ashton, and we don''t seem to have the organisation in attack or defence that we had in the play-off final season. Not to mention our set-pieces are terrible.

Also, do you know what our strongest 11 is? And where you would position them? And which formation to use?

I''m pretty sure that Nigel doesn''t know the answers to these questions yet. So when they do come back from injuries, then we will have another month or two of "settling in" and that will be the excuse.

As much as I admire your optimism (although I don''t think much of the "christmas card list" remark) I honestly, honestly do not think we are capable of reaching the play-offs this season.

Which Christmas are you talking - top four my a***

[quote]AT, I just can''t help the way I feel about the man. Apart from all his managerial shortcomings he is also, to me, one of the most uninspiring people I have come across - sorry, but thats how I see h...[/quote]

no Excuses today i will take it on chin cant understand this result at all depressed going to pub to get pis ed.

[quote]what in the world have you been drinking?? whatever it is, if you can see this happening, i would definately like some![/quote]

Worthys special brew. been listening to radio norfolk about to be violently sick after qpr result.  

[quote]i might postpone this years xmas.[/quote]

haha, nice comeback!

but seriously, today was bleeding awful..... we cant take much more of this.