Sign in to follow this  
Dr Greenthumb

Today's game

Good second goal. Can''t remember us troubling them. Friendly or not this is poor.

This is very much a ''Norwich XI'' too isn''t it?

Unless we''re going to lose Ruddy, Olsson, Klose, Pinto, Brady, Hoolahan, Howson, Jerome, Naismith in the next few weeks without replacing, this is basically our reserves.

I think at the moment we would benefit from a target man up front to hold the ball and allow our AM trio to move up as a unit. It''s very much fits-n-starts from them at the moment.

Have been watching for last 15mins or so and it looks like a sunday afternoon stroll.

Very casual. Haven''t even seen a NCFC shot yet!

at all strange approach from AN .

We face team who is ready for his league and used Tettey Bennet and Bassong to play 90 min with youths or reserves around them lol

Such a shame I only just found out the game is being streamed. I feel like I''ve missed out on all the positivity in this thread ;-)

Josh Murphy doesn''t seem to mind mixing it up with centre halves these days.

Unfortunately at the other end we seem to have the defensive power of a lemon meringue. A tactically-inept meringue, too.

Season almost on us and we have not even shipped out the unwanted deadwood let alone actually improved the squad , season of struggle looming .

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Season almost on us and we have not even shipped out the unwanted deadwood let alone actually improved the squad , season of struggle looming .[/quote]You might be signing Elliott Bennett, though. Surely that''s a positive?

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]The back line will look more secure once Russ has recovered from injury.[/quote]Oh you[:D]

I am gutted. Finally a proper run out for the young boys and a very poor performance. Oh well lets hope hope we can beat the other weaker so called opposition on Sat, who tonight beat West Ham. Urgh.

Good to see Canary''s One and Fan are carrying on where they left off last season.

Result and performance literally mean naff all right now. Win or lose its not going to effect our season. If anything these tougher matches where we arent having it all our own way should help our fitness more.

Oh and Canaryone, top yourself.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Duncan Edwards"]The back line will look more secure once Russ has recovered from injury.[/quote]Oh you[:D][/quote]

😁

I think yesterday, and v Posh will help Alex decide which of the fringe players are likely to be pressing this season and who should be disappearing on season long loans, in that sense a good couple of games.