Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

Announcement imminent

Yes, I remember the criticism that you got as well norfolkngood. I am glad that you have been able to prove critics wrong. Please keep posting and ignore the small but noisy group of automatic naysayers.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Klose partnered with either Bassong or Martin will be the best partnership in the Championship.[/quote]

[quote user="norfolkngood"]when i told people about the meeting klose had at the end of the season with the manager all i got was what rubbish people pretending to have inside info and i was wrong !

well if you remember the thread i also said that i very much doubt Bassong will be here and partnering Klose

i also said redmond would be first out as he was always first away from norwich after training or matches

Not saying look at me billy big boots but just to point out that its nice to share info you hear for fellow fans

( as long as it does not harm the club in anyway )

just a shame you get abuse for sharing it on this board from the doubters[/quote]
What is your opinion of people who make up bull poop and post it on here like it''s fact? Do you think those people should be thanked with hand-wringing gratitude for their time? If not, I''m curious how you expect the average joe to be able to discern the difference and respond accordingly.