Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

Announcement imminent

Great, we''ve got the best CB in the league* tied down now, let''s get the best forward in McCormack** and we''ll be laughing!

*Undebatable, name me another better Cb in this league?

**Debateable, with Mitrovic and Ayew still to be sold, but those two are likely to get a move

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Delia to announce how much Watling walleted?[/quote]Surely you of all people know already Crafty ? [:P]

great pr ploy feeding on fans desparation for news.

For klose I think its next summer that is key if we get promoted, we know that bassong, bennett and martin can do jobs in the champs, when we will need klose is the season after if this one is successful.

Surely you of all people know already Crafty ? Stick out tongue [:P]

My message was aimed that those who don''t know not those that do, Ttilly

hahaha Evening news makes you laugh

i told everyone on this board the week we went down last season that meetings had been had with managers and players and Klose was staying !

Eastern evening news really need some hard tough reporters asking some tough questions about CEO etc

[quote user="norfolkngood"]hahaha Evening news makes you laugh

i told everyone on this board the week we went down last season that meetings had been had with managers and players and Klose was staying !

Eastern evening news really need some hard tough reporters asking some tough questions about CEO etc[/quote]When they employ some, let us all know.[;)]

norfolkngood what you must realise is that in todays world Facebook and Twatter are King and the days of good old fashioned poking around for information by actually talking to people and carrying out journo detective work are long gone.So sad but oh so very true unfortunately.

This is barrel-scraping journalism of the highest order. "No bids received for player, player stays at club" is an exclusive?

So the big news is Klose is contracted to Norwich and hasn''t left for a Premier League club - yet.

Get ready for tomorrow''s startling revelation..."Archant finally discover where bears defecate - It was the woods after all"; Pages 2, 3, 4, 5 and collector''s centre supplement.

Apples

Not really an announcement. He is a contracted player who isn''t a dick, clearly he is always going to say he is up for the coming season. He hasn''t even been linked with anyone.

Would be fantastic to keep him if no one comes in for him though, undoubtedly a fantastic center half.

There wasn''t an ''announcement'' just a reporter seeing a news story that made him happy.

Alex Neil, saying Klose told him he''s going to stay is good news. It''s not earth shatteringly great, but it is good news. Brady has obviously told AN differently and that is why the club are trying to sell him through the media.

Crabby, the one where Mick describes their performance against Cambridge as "garbage"?

😃

[quote user="Making Plans"]Potentially good news but if we''re in mid table come December he''ll be off[/quote]Better make sure we aren''t then :)Klose is a class defender and will make a big difference to our season if goals are hard to come by. To be fair he could have engineered a move so fair play to him.He''s a bit of a cult figure now at Carrow Rd so while today''s announcement isn''t exactly news it''s given everyone a bit of a boost going into the new season. Nothing wrong with that at all.

A classy premier player so its brilliant news that he wants to stay for the season to help us fight to get back up.

Hope hes made team captain

Have to say I agree with Morty - of course it''s good news that Klose is (apparently) stopping with us, but the binners being called ''garbage'' by their manager was my best ''get in'' footy moment of the day!!

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]I hope we are not going to play Martin as a centre back.

Klose plus Bassong should be awesome![/quote]

On the contrary, I hope the central pairing is Martin and Klose.  Bassong can be excellent, as can Bennett,  but as a pair, Russ and Klose wil give us more consistency and stability at the back.  In reality, we''re lucky to have these four as any combination of them would be as good as any team in this division.   Defensively we should be excellent this season. 

[quote user="Highland Canary"]As ever Donkey Dangler talking sense.[/quote]"I hope we are not going to play Martin as a centre back".   As in "I hope the captain and player who played as centre back in a successful season and who was voted by professionals into the chamionship team of that season in that position doesn''t play there".  

when i told people about the meeting klose had at the end of the season with the manager all i got was what rubbish people pretending to have inside info and i was wrong !

well if you remember the thread i also said that i very much doubt Bassong will be here and partnering Klose

i also said redmond would be first out as he was always first away from norwich after training or matches

Not saying look at me billy big boots but just to point out that its nice to share info you hear for fellow fans

( as long as it does not harm the club in anyway )

just a shame you get abuse for sharing it on this board from the doubters