Sign in to follow this  

A young lady off of the Twitter bumped into Wes and Brady today. Well worth reading the entire thread of tweets:-

https://twitter.com/x_laurenmoore_x/status/757601055504994304

Haha, love it 😂. She seems a genuinely sweet girl, with no reason to make up Brady''s response - let''s hope he meant what he said 👍

If, and at this point I still consider it a big if, nobody else like Brady etc leaves, then we really could be a force this coming year.

For me, a lot of our success will ride on the player we buy up front. Our attacking midfield has so many goals knocking around.

Be interesting to see if Brady means it (hope so!), as today West Ham are reportedly after him AND Olsson...

If it is true for either or both then I hope we make them pay, never been comfortable with the whole Dean Ashton thing and the way they got the Olympic Stadium stank of backhanders.

They have plenty of cash and as we don''t need to sell let''s make them overspend and overspend big time!

I believe what he says but would also say in some ways it''s out of his hands.

If the club is offered £20m from Leicester for him for instance I can see him being given a friendly nudge out of the door with a nice pay rise and signing on bonus to suit.

Glad that he seems happy to stay though, his set pieces will be even more invaluable than ever this season, might even give us the edge over Newcastle.

I think it is someone saying something to avoid an awkward situation.

Brady has told the club he wants to leave and it seems the club and his representatives are working towards that end. Alex Neil has been pretty open about the fact they are open to offers and he is available at the right price.

That''s a pretty fair assessment for any player at our club Beth, they all have an available price with representatives doing the best for their client.

I''d be happy to keep Brady, but can''t see him staying, AN has already said there will be players going during the mayhem that is August transfer window.

True, but when you compare AN''s language about Brady and Klose you see a stark difference.

AN talks about Brady being here ''until someone comes with the right money''. It seems to be a matter of fact someone will come with the right money. With Klose its ''I have no intentions of selling Timm'' and there is no talk of money etc.

Norwich didn''t sign Brady until the 29th July 2015, I wouldn''t be surprised if he leaves only a few days after the one year anniversary. Now he''s back from his holiday and back in the country training I expect things will happen much quicker.

If nobody shows the money though, I can''t see him kicking up a massive fuss yet. Perhaps he''ll just forget about a move until at least Jan and see where to go from there. With Jarvis out, he becomes more important than ever to us.

While I like Brady I''m under the impression we might need him to leave before we can bring in a striker considering the prices quoted.

Don''t think Brady''s stock will ever be higher than it is now, so in reality if we get £20m this will be our best chance, after the euphoria of the Euro''s, this is his time.IMO

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]True, but when you compare AN''s language about Brady and Klose you see a stark difference.

AN talks about Brady being here ''until someone comes with the right money''. It seems to be a matter of fact someone will come with the right money. With Klose its ''I have no intentions of selling Timm'' and there is no talk of money etc.

Norwich didn''t sign Brady until the 29th July 2015, I wouldn''t be surprised if he leaves only a few days after the one year anniversary. Now he''s back from his holiday and back in the country training I expect things will happen much quicker.[/quote]

That''s true Beth, but how much was it an article to appease the fans?

If we keep Klose, Pinto, Bennett, Olsson, that''s a very strong platform at the back and with the young attacking wingers we have now it''s all very solid.

To sell Brady and bring in another half decent striker and it will be game on.

I think it''s fair to assume there is no release clause in his contract, otherwise he''d be gone, therefore unless we NEED to sell, let''s hold out for silly money, it''s not like the premier league teams can''t now afford it.

Same with Leicester, we know that WHU pretty much have a bottomless pit of money, so it would take silly money to sell him.

Should be looking for £15m. If he wants to go, this is the right time to cash in – he had a very good first half of the season but an average second half. After his Euros performances this is as high as his value will go.

Wasn''t it rumoured that we already turned down £20m which was why Leicester pulled out?

In the current climate he has to be worth that if we are asking people to pay over the odds, £15m is probably what he''s worth right now and because we don''t need to sell, we hold out for what we want to get.

Might have been lip service but he''s come out and said he''s not forcing a move so let''s see if he''s true to his word