Sign in to follow this  
NCFCanary

CAR PARKING AT COUNTY HALL

Do the club take a kickback from this, or is it all just luvverly profit for the county council?

The club took over the running of the County Hall car park 2 (maybe 3?) years ago.

Whilst i''m sure the club have to pay a hefty fee to use the facilities, £8 is ridiculous.

I''d be inclined to blame the council. Mainly because I love Norwich City and hate the County Council.

Wonder who does get the money?

0344 800 8020

They should be able to help.

Diane wrote; I wouldn''t pay £8 to be fair but then I don''t park that side of the stadium.

Either do I, and wouldn''t want to pay £8 at home games, but must admit at away games I have often paid a tenner and occasionally more if using Just Park or the likes, and equally have paid £5 when just turning up and driving round looking for these "pop ups" on an industrial estate, as always these things are all about supply and demand, cant see why anyone would want to moan about it ?

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I''d be inclined to blame the council. Mainly because I love Norwich City and hate the County Council.

Wonder who does get the money?

0344 800 8020

They should be able to help.[/quote]

Fat chance. They don''t answer the phone.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Diane wrote; I wouldn''t pay £8 to be fair but then I don''t park that side of the stadium.

Either do I, and wouldn''t want to pay £8 at home games, but must admit at away games I have often paid a tenner and occasionally more if using Just Park or the likes, and equally have paid £5 when just turning up and driving round looking for these "pop ups" on an industrial estate, as always these things are all about supply and demand, cant see why anyone would want to moan about it ?[/quote]

Just find a road to park in for nothing and walk in. I''d tell you which road I use but you might nick my space!

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Just park in Trowse. The walk will do you good.[/quote]

Park in Trowse and get your car keyed by residents who cannot park there, it happened to my son.

Must say I would not park there

Its a rip off, so I don''t park there.

Thats the beautiful thing about having your own mind and ability to make decisions for yourself.