Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

Fans Forum With our Interim Chief Executive Steve Stone

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Tilly on my behalf please could you ask, is the wallet empty.

Thanks.[/quote][;)]

Thats good news Tilly, that means hopefully that people are coming to ask their own questions, especially the likes of CUSDP lol

Perhaps someone could ask why it always takes our club weeks if not months to sign anyone, drives me nuts.

Could someone ask why we were ill prepared for the transfer window last summer and what lessons we have learned as a result.?

Also what were the circumstances leading up to the mysterious and sudden resignation of the previous chairman?

Cheers.

I have said if people e-mail me or send a PM i will happily ask questions on their behalf. I can print them off and refer to them rather than scribbling down random notes taken from this thread.

Last summer''s transfer window was discussed at length in last years NCFSC forum with Alex Neil. If those answers didn''t suffice I don''t see how Steve Stone would know more than Alex Neil. Maybe someone could ask him about Peter Cullum or what was his take on the Chase Out protests....

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Three days gone by now and still just the one e-mail.
[/quote]

Have you checked your Spam folder?

That''s a question for you not Steve Stone.

[quote user="Vanwink"]With so few takers on your offer hopefully you will be able to ask my questions.👍[/quote]Nutty answered your question(s) but you obviously have problems sending e-mails.

Well if you actually meant that your offer was to "Ask Nutty" then I wouldn''t have bothered.😄

[quote user="Vanwink"]Well if you actually meant that your offer was to "Ask Nutty" then I wouldn''t have bothered.😄[/quote]My offer was inclusive of sending me the question in an e-mail Winky but once you posted your questions on here instead, Nutty responded by saying your question had been answered by AN at a previous NCFSC forum. Up to you whether your bother or not but the offer still stands.  Why you are swerving writing an e-mail or PM is beyond me quite frankly.

To Tilson, I realize you are labouring the point that people come on here and moan about the way the club is run, yet are conspicuous by their absence when there is a chance to ask a question directly to the ceo, no less. Anyway, It took me less than 5 minutes to read through the first 3 pages of this thread and pick out 4-5 sensible questions (broadstairs, byg, Parma and vanwink etc). I would guess it would take a further 5 minutes to copy, paste and edit those questions ready to ask on the night. And of course the big advantage of posting questions on a public thread as opposed to sending them to someone''s private email address is that everyone can see the questions that have already been asked. By email, there is potential for duplicate questions (although it seems unlikely in this instance hehehe) because people have absolutely no idea what others have asked. Seems far more efficient to post and use the questions from this thread. Then after the meeting, everyone will also be aware of the likely topics discussed. You spend hours upon hours on this message board, so it seems stupid for you to complain that you can''t do a very simple 10 minute task of going through this thread and picking out the serous questions.

[quote user="plengcharthai"]To Tilson, I realize you are labouring the point that people come on here and moan about the way the club is run, yet are conspicuous by their absence when there is a chance to ask a question directly to the ceo, no less. Anyway, It took me less than 5 minutes to read through the first 3 pages of this thread and pick out 4-5 sensible questions (broadstairs, byg, Parma and vanwink etc). I would guess it would take a further 5 minutes to copy, paste and edit those questions ready to ask on the night. And of course the big advantage of posting questions on a public thread as opposed to sending them to someone''s private email address is that everyone can see the questions that have already been asked. By email, there is potential for duplicate questions (although it seems unlikely in this instance hehehe) because people have absolutely no idea what others have asked. Seems far more efficient to post and use the questions from this thread. Then after the meeting, everyone will also be aware of the likely topics discussed. You spend hours upon hours on this message board, so it seems stupid for you to complain that you can''t do a very simple 10 minute task of going through this thread and picking out the serous questions.[/quote]Oh dear me addressing your post '' To Tilson '' says so much about you that i shall just dismiss your effort and deal with the 5 posters who have now contacted me in a civilised fashion which if i am indeed permitted by NCFSC to ask on the night which will no doubt be the subject of a forum review after the event. Diane and her volunteers will no doubt take care of that.All i was doing old chap was extend an offer to those who genuinely have an input and are unable to attend as opposed to the usual keyboard warriors.

Although I''m unable to ask questions on behalf of people who aren''t coming I am in a position to accept donations to the CSF in lieu of raffle tickets they''d like to buy. Same applies to those who would like to be there to buy anyone else a drink. Please email me for PayPal details.

Just a final reminder about our fans forum with our Interim CEO Steve Stone on Friday in the Top of the Terrace at 7:30pm.

Darren Eadie is hosting the event and there will be plenty of opportunity for the audience to ask questions of Steve and Darren of course. Plus of course they will be the usual raffle to raise money for our friends at the csf

After the event why not stay for a drink and chat to other fans about all things ncfc, the bar is open until 10:30pm

You''re all very welcome to attend.

Can we keep on topic please folks.

Lots of events being planned for this season by us volunteers including a players forum and our very popular quiz evening, keep an eye on www.ncfsc.co.uk for full details

We raised £3000 for the CSF last season which they are using to send a team to their winter olympics next year, hopefully this season we''ll be able to match that or better it.

Thanks to those of you who have been to an event to support us, we really do appreciate it.

[quote user="Kathy "]Do you know if the club shop is staying open late Diane? #newshirttime[/quote]Home or away?