Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

Fans Forum With our Interim Chief Executive Steve Stone

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Kathy "]Do you know if the club shop is staying open late Diane? #newshirttime[/quote]Home or away?[/quote]

Went to buy the away one but the quality was awful. About 3 different shade of black, a very short body and poor material.

Gutted as I love it!

[quote user="Diane"]Last shout out for the fans forum tonight.

Youre all very welcome[/quote]I am on a tight budget, due to the downturn in oil markets, how much is it to get in Diane?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Diane"]Last shout out for the fans forum tonight.

Youre all very welcome[/quote]I am on a tight budget, due to the downturn in oil markets, how much is it to get in Diane?[/quote]

Same here buddy, just had my hours cropped now just doing 24 hours a week! Looking like I''ll be out on the next round in December, going to take a year out to do some travelling!

Good luck Morty, hope things turn round soon but not looking likely!

Well done guys! Very enjoyable evening with some entertaining questions. What nice bloke Steve Stone is.

Yes thank you Kathy for a good event as usual

He seemed like a very decent bloke

I hope my comments on a separate thread are reflective

I look forward to the next Meeting with 3 players on the 17th

Thank you to everyone who came last night to support our fans forum, we had a larger than expected audience and the feedback from the forum has been brilliant.

Fans who were there said that Steve Stone came over really well, he was open & honest, had a good sense of humour and they enjoyed the evening

Our next event is August 17th which is our players forum, hope to see some of you there for this one

Diane

[quote user="Kathy "]Well done guys! Very enjoyable evening with some entertaining questions. What nice bloke Steve Stone is.[/quote][:D]Great evening, good fun!

Thanks to the organisers - it was a well-run and interesting event - I enjoyed it. Didn''t Steve Stone seem a nice bloke - with a great sense of humour.Has anybody reported the point when he was asked how long RVW has left on his contract and he replied - "Four years.... only kidding this will be the last season" or his "jokey" pain at being a Coventry season ticket holder for 30 years!

Tilly had 2 questions on his list, one was asked by someone else and he asked the other one which was about the organisation of the friendly games

A great range of questions were asked including the one about the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre. I think it''s fair to say Steve Stone isn''t a fan of that project...
Great turnout and brilliant support of our CSF raffle although I didn''t receive any requests for raffle tickets from the "can you ask" brigade on here[;)]

[quote user="Diane"]Tilly had 2 questions on his list, one was asked by someone else and he asked the other one which was about the organisation of the friendly games[/quote]To be pedantic my little angel Tilly had four questions on his list and Steve Stone addressed one of them as it was asked by someone else from the floor concerning £20 away tickets at Carrow Road and one surrounded the circumstances of Bowkett leaving and had lessons been taken on board from the window last summer. If you recall Steve said words to the effect in reply to a question that they wanted to do business this summer before the season started unlike last year. I really thought it inappropriate to mention Bowkett in the context of how the evening was going and even if asked i am not sure he would have been in a position to answer as he was not in the hot seat at that time.The third was surrounding as you say pre season friendlies which i asked.The fourth question has been mentioned by Ron Manager earlier in the thread relating to the N&P Stand.

A great evening well chaired by Darren Eadie. Steve Stone made a good impression especially with his sense of humour in the Q & A session.A special thanks to Diane and all the team for all their efforts on behalf of NCFSC. There''s a lot of hard work goes on behind the scenes in putting on these events and the couple that I''ve managed to attend have been very good.Well worth supporting.

To be pedantic my little angel Tilly had four questions on his list and Steve Stone addressed one of them as it was asked by someone else from the floor concerning £20 away tickets at Carrow Road and one surrounded the circumstances of Bowkett leaving and had lessons been taken on board from the window last summer. If you recall Steve said words to the effect in reply to a question that they wanted to do business this summer before the season started unlike last year. I really thought it inappropriate to mention Bowkett in the context of how the evening was going and even if asked i am not sure he would have been in a position to answer as he was not in the hot seat at that time.

The third was surrounding as you say pre season friendlies which i asked.

The fourth question has been mentioned by Ron Manager earlier in the thread relating to the N&P Stand.

👍

Thanks Graham (.... and smith must score ) for your nice comments, us volunteers appreciate it. Good to see you last night

We are launching our pred comp to help raise funds for the csf, if youd like to enter you can print an entry form.off on our website www.ncfsc.co.uk or Eddie and myself will be in the Nelson after the first home game with some entries.

Cash prizes for 1st 2nd 3rd kindly donated by Alan Boswell Insurance Group plus a ncfc home shirt for the top 3 donated by ncfc.

£3 per entry closing date is August 22nd

This thread is due to drop down the page due to the title being old news and most posters will not spot this seperate piece of info my little angel so may i dare to suggest that the competition is worthy of its own thread and it can be pinned by Pete and then bumped as and when required before 22nd August.

Did Steve Stone really say that about RvW, joking about 4 years left on his contract before saying ''this WILL be his last season''?

[quote user="Alex "]Did Steve Stone really say that about RvW, joking about 4 years left on his contract before saying ''this WILL be his last season''?[/quote]He most certainly did Alex.

Cheers Tilly, that''s interesting - of course, I''m not surprised by that, just really surprised he was so open about it in the manner he did, taking the pi55 about him having another 4 years left too! With confirmation that it wouldn''t matter if for some bizarre reason Ricky hit a hatful this season, we can finally put his future to bed once and for all (though good luck to the lad, I wish him well) 👍

[quote user="Diane"]Yes thats a good idea Tilly, will get that sorted tomorrow[/quote][Y]