Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

Fans Forum With our Interim Chief Executive Steve Stone

Before I tell you about our next forum can I just thank everyone who supported our events last season, its was very much appreciated by all us volunteers. We organised bi monthly social nights for fans ranging from a players forum,  managers forum to a legends night  and two very popular quizs and the events were all well attended.
Its only been nearly one year since we launched and in that time we''ve gained over 1000 followers on twitter, had 1272 likes on facebook and had over 7000 views on our website www.ncfsc.co.uk.  
But the more importantly we''ve raised £3000 for the Community Sports Foundation which they are going to use to send a team of children with learning difficulties  to compete in the 4 day National Special Games in Sheffield. 
More about it here http://www.specialolympicsgb.org.uk/2017-sheffield-games
Here''s the details of our next forum

There are lots of changes at the club with David McNally leaving, new sponsors for our shirts, new sponsors for the Jarrold stand and of course there''s the summer transfer window to talk about.

So here''s your chance to ask those burning questions and who better to answer them than our Interim Chief Executive Steve Stone!

With all that in mind, we have organised a fans forum with our host, Darren Eadie and Steve Stone for Friday the 22nd of July at 7:30pm at the top of the terrace, Carrow road. Admission is £2 and of course there will be our usual raffle to raise money for the CSF.

After the forum why not join us volunteers at the bar for a drink to chat all things Norwich City. We look forward to seeing you there!

Hope to see some of you there and thanks again for your support

Diane on behalf of our volunteers team

[URL=http://s269.photobucket.com/user/canaryeddie/media/steve%20stone%20fans%20forum.jpg.html][IMG]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj76/canaryeddie/steve%20stone%20fans%20forum.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Sparticus, just camp it up a little and no one will no!🍹

Excellent event Angela..an interesting and educational choice of guest.

I would encourage fans to think of intelligent questions in advance, could be a valuable opportunity for some meaningful understanding of club operations and strategy.

Am back in Sicilia for the summer, though would certainly have attended this one.

Really good thinking here.......Brava 👌👏💁

Parma

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]Excellent event Angela..an interesting and educational choice of guest.

I would encourage fans to think of intelligent questions in advance
, could be a valuable opportunity for some meaningful understanding of club operations and strategy.

Am back in Sicilia for the summer, though would certainly have attended this one.

Really good thinking here.......Brava 👌👏💁

Parma[/quote]I doubt there''s any debate that sausage roll-gate needs to be top of the list.

Purple - Yes it is quite a coup for our fans social club. Steve Stone kindly took the time to meet with me in May so I could update him on the social club and was well aware that when he was announced as Interim CEO a lot of fans wouldn''t of known who he is. He thought it was a good idea to do a Fan''s Forum Q&A session, which gives the fans a chance to ask all their questions and learn a little more about him.

Tilly - Thanks for your support, don''t think you and a few others on here have missed an event yet

Palma - Thanks for your comments - Brava [:D]

Spartacus - Behave [:D]

Nuff Said - I ll ask him if he''s tried the sausage rolls [:)]

Hope to see some of you there, I personally think it''s great that the club officials & players are happy to come to these events to chat to our fans, doesn''t happen at many clubs does it?

I would hope that one of the first questions to SS would ask him to clarify, as much as he is able, the true financial position that the Club finds it''s self in approaching the new season.

There is a lot of confusion about the good financial health or otherwise of NCFC and, of course, this is fundamental to success or failure in the season to come.

[quote user="Norwich City Fans Social Club"]There are lots of changes at the club with David McNally leaving, new sponsors for our shirts, new sponsors for the Jarrold stand and of course there''s the summer transfer window to talk about.

So here''s your chance to ask those burning questions and who better to answer them than our Interim Chief Executive Steve Stone!

With all that in mind, we have organised a fans forum with our host, Darren Eadie and Steve Stone for Friday the 22nd of July at 7:30pm at the top of the terrace, Carrow road. Admission is £2 and of course there will be our usual raffle to raise money for the CSF.

After the forum why not join us volunteers at the bar for a drink to chat all things Norwich City. We look forward to seeing you there![/quote]

Brilliant news. Well done everyone. [B]

Just a gentle reminder that you''re all invited to our Steve Stone forum on Friday July 22nd at 7:30pm at Carrow Road.

Then after the forum the bar will be open until 10:30pm which will give us all plenty of time to chat about all things ncfc and enjoy a drink or too, mine''s a pinot grigio lol

Diane,

Please ask the following question on the night on my behalf:

"Who is responsible for the football playing philosophy that runs through the club from youth to 1st team, what is their reporting structure and how is continuity ensured when managers change?"

Tanti auguri from Sicily...☀️🍝🎼😻👌🐳🐬🏊🇮🇹

Parma

"Who is responsible for the football playing philosophy that runs through the club from youth to 1st team, what is their reporting structure and how is continuity ensured when managers change?"

Tanti auguri from Sicily...☀️🍝🎼😻👌🐳🐬🏊🇮🇹

Afraid there isn''t one Parma.

we went from lambert and the foundations he left to Hughton, which is one of the biggest mistakes this club has made. Despite finishing higher, wholesale changes weren''t needed, more a case of evolution not revolution.

I would love to see us have a "Norwich Way" and this be the blueprint. Much like Swansea and Southampton.

Sicily, nice. A few of us will be watching the Derby in Malta if you wan to get the ferry over haha

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Wasn''t the role of the ''football board'' to establish such a philosophy and connect all the different levels of players?

I thought this was the entire point of Ricky Martin.[/quote]

Yes Bethnal, its supposed to be.

So why isn''t it happening? Is it being blocked by the coaching staff or the board?

It did seem with the appointment of AN the role of the Football Board was rolled back a bit, which is a shame.

I have heard Norwich are starting to build a half decent analytics team though, which is encouraging.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]So why isn''t it happening? Is it being blocked by the coaching staff or the board? It did seem with the appointment of AN the role of the Football Board was rolled back a bit, which is a shame. I have heard Norwich are starting to build a half decent analytics team though, which is encouraging.[/quote]

I''d like someone to ask ''Why are Norwich only building a half decent analytics team, is it because there''s not enough money for a full decent analytics team?'' [:)]

If any posters on here who cannot attend want questions asked on the night e-mail me and i will do it for you. J.TILSON@SKY.COM or through the PM''s on here.I''ve no jobs to do on the night unlike Nutty so happy to help. [:D]

Barclay seats 48/49

Im sure that spending a couple of hours in the evening chatting to fans won''t jeopardise any big deals so don''t worry but of course you can ask him that yourself on the night and put your mind at rest.

Look forward to seeing some of you there

With just the one exception in the last 24 hours my offer has not been grasped Cityangel. Not a surprise if i am honest following similar experiences when questions were invited from this messageboard in my NCISA Fans Forum days.