Sign in to follow this  
morty

TV screen.

The screen, is very hi tech, and will be first of its kind at a UK football ground, the screen will actually rotate for actual match, these are used at some top racecourse, watch this space.... should really make the pre match build up much more interactive.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Presumably second hand from Chelsea with both scoreboards going in part exchange.[/quote]Blimey Highland, is there anything about our club you don''t moan about?

I think they should show Goss'' and Bowen''s goals against Bayern Munich on a loop before all the games, that should get the crowd wound up nicely.

perhaps some rousing clips of the hardhome & winterfell game of thrones battle scenes for key games.

and when we have a particularly bad run and the manager is about to go we can run the clip of littlefinger using the moon door for lysa tully. (not euphenmystically)

Morty, am guessing it''ll be "The Coral Scoreboard Sponsored by Coral" and will have a blue border *shudder* all the way around it as well as, before the match, at half time and even immediately afterwards featuring In Game bets you can place online with Corals or, yes, at the ground with Corals.We''ve got one but there''ll be a price to pay-blue and beginning with C and all over the shop.

Also does it have an USB socket so I can plug my laptop in and show you all my holiday photos/in progress game of Football Manager during half time?

Swindon - I assumed it would be mainly visible for the City Stand and the River End ?

Its still on the back of a lorry ! apparently touch and go if will be in place by 1st league game, the perimeter advertising boards have been taken away and the new ones not installed yet, pre season niggles !!

I''ve been told that the new TV will be removable and won''t be insitu permanently. Something to do with complaints from the Hotel apparently.

Hotel can complain all they like... but a room is not a free match ticket as well.Wonder what they''d have said if the club had put temporary seating there instead?

I was speaking to someone who is a steward who also stated similar to the above - it''ll be a removable screen similar to those put up at other sporting events and will only be put up for match days and then down the rest of the time - this is to do with the hotel complaining it would block their light/windows/view if it was up permanently.

Not sure if it''ll be like those that were used on Yarmouth Seafront in the past which can go down into the base when not used, and then raised/tilted when needed - or, one that is constructed then taken down when needed.

At the end of the day it''s just going to be mainly used for advertising revenue in the match build up, as a glorified scoreboard that could potentially show replays at half time if the coverage rights allow it.