Sign in to follow this  
Pyro Pete

QPR v Norwich thread

[quote]any thoughts on the line up? Is there any7 particular reason that Charlton is being played ahead of Marney?[/quote]

Here we go again, more non existent defenders

Gawd, I hate this

I''d suspect he''s not fully fit yet. And Pete, where did you get that avatar, it''s bloody brilliant!!

Wots all this from Docherty stating that QPR are going to feel the Norwich backlash.

Yeah right.  Once again players mouthing off in the papers making themselves look fools.

Tuesdays Pink Un headline

"GALLAGHER''S RALLYING CRY"

After all, we must have run of of other players to get a positive statement from

[quote]Wots all this from Docherty stating that QPR are going to feel the Norwich backlash. Yeah right. Once again players mouthing off in the papers making themselves look fools.[/quote]

What about Worthy''s comments then? We''re no losers???An under 10s team would score 3 against us

2-0! yeh, simply not good enough!

Huckerby poor pass = Henderson miss, good chance wasted!

[quote]I''d suspect he''s not fully fit yet. And Pete, where did you get that avatar, it''s bloody brilliant!![/quote]

morty - It''s good isn''t it. I saw it on this quality website: http://www.b3ta.com/

Why "lol", Southern C?

George Burley is as good a manager as there is out there. Are you so small minded that the fact that he managed Ipswich should preclude him from managing us?

Deano back on after attension to head injury! not what we wanted to hear/see!

Come on city!

[quote]Why "lol", Southern C? George Burley is as good a manager as there is out there. Are you so small minded that the fact that he managed Ipswich should preclude him from managing us?[/quote]

Why would he come here when Rangers want him?

[quote]Why "lol", Southern C? George Burley is as good a manager as there is out there. Are you so small minded that the fact that he managed Ipswich should preclude him from managing us?[/quote]

Ummm no... It was poorly phrased i''ll concede you that. What I really meant was: Lol - we''re so rubbish at the moment and yes Burley would be a good manager for us. In the future i''ll make sure I am thorough with my posts so as not to recieve your wrath.

3-0! bloody hell city! 

20yard shot volley from santos. Worthy is skating on very VERY thin ice!