Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

No Klose and No Brady

No Ruddy, Bennett, Jerome, Naismith, Tettey - its a preseason friendly, you don''t need to start getting knickers in a twist about names missing as a lot are. Brady seems set to leave, and will likely fund our much needed striker. Seems fair enough to me.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]No Ruddy, Bennett, Jerome, Naismith, Tettey - its a preseason friendly, you don''t need to start getting knickers in a twist about names missing as a lot are. Brady seems set to leave, and will likely fund our much needed striker. Seems fair enough to me.[/quote]

Bennetts playing chap.

Laugh away losers, he probably earns more in a week than you do in a year.

Klose was sitting among the home fans, cheering the boys on according to his Snapchat :).

There was reports earlier saying Brady was in talks with Everton and now West Ham are also apparently showing interest. He probably has a lot to think about regarding his future atm, I wouldn''t be surprised to see him move within a week or two.

Brady was at game sitting with martin and I saw physio talking to him as he has a slight injury by how he was pointing

He was certainly there, with R. Martin on the side of the pitch before kick off as I saw him!

[quote user="Green and Yellow fellow"]Klose was sitting among the home fans, cheering the boys on according to his Snapchat :).

There was reports earlier saying Brady was in talks with Everton and now West Ham are also apparently showing interest. He probably has a lot to think about regarding his future atm, I wouldn''t be surprised to see him move within a week or two.[/quote]

Klose and Cam jam (+ another guy i didnt recognise quite short, with stubble and gelled brown hair, late 20''s), all in club tracksuits) watched the game from the french windows at the back of the jarrold stand, about 10ft from me, hucks was sitting in the cushion seats just in front of them.