Sign in to follow this  
pete

McNally

Should have got down on our knees and begged him to come back as CEO most successful 7 years. Moxey the new Delia yes man to Balls and Tom it will end in disaster or rather resigned to mediocrity. Moxey''s poor record in appointing managers explained elsewhere on this Board. Never mind the eternal optimists are happy.

Two relegations from the PL in three seasons isn''t exactly great CEOing, is it. Along with other things, it seems him leaving was almost certainly for the best.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Cant fix stupid !!! Pete you should be banned from posting.[/quote]I wouldn''t ban him. Reading his inane ramblings makes me realise just how lucky we are.https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAbpAAAAJGRiZDk2NjFlLWNlMGUtNDEwOS04NGNmLWQzY2VmNGE5ODI3OQ.jpg

Can''t whoever is admin/moderator (if there is one) remove this creature?

He is just tedious and isn''t even trolling in a humorous way, it''s just boring.

[quote]you are so thick and don''t know how to punctuate at all and its really annoying. You seem to just be stringing random words together into long meaningless and never ending sentences.[/quote]

If your sole contribution to this thread is to criticise the OP''s punctuation, then it is probably better you don''t make a complete be11end of yourself and litter your own post with grammatical errors (I counted 5, which isn''t at all bad in 2 sentences).

Pete get down your docs tomorrow and get them to increase your dose of happy pills,there not quite working.

Scot-e-dog...

if your sole contribution to this thread is to criticise my contribution to this thread, then it is probably better you don''t make a complete b3113nd of yourself and fail to realise that my contribution was satire.

I can''t see how people are moaning about our appointment. This guy is clearly one of the most respected british chief executives in the UK. He has contacts across the game from his vast experience and his association with the FA etc.. He has taken Wolves through almost everything, which means he has experiences he will have learnt from that can only help us in the future.

Wolves fans don''t like him, which suggests to me he isn''t Mr. Nice guy, but quite the opposite. Any person in a role like this needs to be shrewd and have to ''tell it how it is'' (McNally was exactly this also).

We needed an experienced football CEO and quite frankly, there are very few out there with more than Moxey that are realistically available. Great appointment and I wish him well.