Sign in to follow this  
lharman7

Will Keane?

Just read on Sky sports Will Keane has been made available by Man Utd. He''s rated at £1 million. As I''ve never seen him play I''m just wondering what other posters thought about NCFC maybe taking a gamble on him. Thoughts?

Judging by his goals record looking similar to RvW albeit at a lower level, it''s gotta be a no.

You get a feeling he''ll suddenly blossom into a great player though, much like Andy Carroll did after a fairly lacklustre spell at Preston.

for £1m...i thought it worth a punt...but his record isnt great I justed wiki''d him..2015 - preston...20 games 1 goal..and hes 23 so not as young as i thought!! take a punt with one of our youth players if need be!

Apparently Moyes is very interested in bringing him to Sunderland on the basis of what he saw of him when in charge of Man Utd.Does this mean we should also be interested - probably not, but I rate Moyes as a fairly good manager, so there''s possibly something there that others haven''t seen, although if we were to follow the methodology applied to RvW by some of our fans, then because Van Gaal and now Mourinho don''t want to play the guy, he must be utter $hite and needs offloading ASAP...

Rumours I heard is he caused quite a stink behind the scenes at Man U. I''ve seen him play a few times, talented but not worth a 1mil gamble for us.