Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

Todays game on YouTube

Thanks! I didn''t see it listed on the normal streaming sites so had almost given up. These things are so great for fans who live a bit of a distance away and work awkward times. Made the last friendly but thought I''d have to miss this one, sweet!

Thank you, haven''t had much luck before with YouTube streams before but fingers crossed it works.

If youre local get down to the ground instead! Lovely weather and tickets available at the ground :)

Once again we are relying on an opposition club to provide coverage of one of our matches. Is it so hard and so expensive to set up a you tube channel to cover things like friendlies? I don''t think so.

The game is also listed on VIP and stream2watch. Can never be sure if they are really going to show until KO though. Would happily pay £10 to watch a decent feed with English commentary. Can only get to a couple of games a year but would cough up to watch every single one on tv/pc.

There must be a way for the club to provide PPV to supporters that cannot attend. Just as i cant watch bbc player because im in ROI, surely they could make them(matches)available in ROI, Europe , anywhere outside E Anglia really.

The club could collect quite a few quid from the likes of me.....get on it Jez. Pronto.

How do you know this for sure DV? Are you certain? cos it would be great to know in advance if im wastin me time waiting to find out at 3 pm.

If you click the link it says the uploader isn''t allowing viewing in this country

[quote user="Making Plans"]You get the same message on the Pink ''Un websiteMaybe it''ll come on at 3[/quote]

Looks like they have put a block on it as within the last hour

it says "uploader has made it not available in the UK"

Will keep trying

As I''m in a good mood today guys, I''ll let you into the secret on how to get round the protection (am currently watching it myself):First head over to [url]http://www.4proxy.de/[/url]Then paste the normal youtube link in on there and voila!

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]As I''m in a good mood today guys, I''ll let you into the secret on how to get round the protection (am currently watching it myself):First head over to [url]http://www.4proxy.de/[/url]Then paste the normal youtube link in on there and voila![/quote]Great minds.

I have to say, Hannover''s media/youtube team are doing a top job with this live stream - graphics and everything! Can''t understand what they''re saying mind..

so in case anybody waa wondering what the commentators have been saying, in summary, they''ve been polite about the obvious gulf in class so far, taken the p out of "security announcements every 10 minutes", and been complimentary about the city.

Thanks to those that posted links - it was worth sitting through our early defending for Wes''s goals.