Sign in to follow this  
Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd

Ten games before Jackett takes the reins ?

Just a question , after the first half performance yesterday suggesting that AN hasn''t learnt much up to this point about either tactics or personnel ,, after a poor run ,, say ten games without 20 points ,, do you think Moxey will get him in ??

10 games for me

i was speaking to a fellow fan about alex today he told me he would give him the whole of this season even if he is not doing well !!

so i think alot of fans are split on this !

some do not rate him now , some still remember the first 6 months of his reign

what AN turns up this year is more important than any signing

Agreed but shouldn''t be in that mindset just yet..... Pre-season is so irrelevant, let''s wait for season start before speculating on how long he has!

Absolutely not. Moxey is not here to appoint his ex-Manager the moment he perceives there is a need for a new one.The hiring and firing of Managers is a decision made at boardroom level. Moxey will be an employee of the club and answerable to the board, the same as anyone else.He''ll have a say of course but the club is not about to become his personal fiefdom to do with as he pleases. So no, Jackett will not, and will never, be our new Manager, even if Neil leaves-whether that be after 1, 10, 100 or 500 games.

I don''t think it will, but if it does all go wrong I could see this happening. Looking at his career thus far I don''t think he''d take much selling to Delia and co. We could do a lot worse.