Move Klose

Predicted Lineup For Blackburn

Ruddy

Pinto Bennett Klose Olsson

Tettey Howson

Canos Naimsith Hoolahan

Jerome

McGovern Bassong Whittaker Maddison Dorrans Murphy Lafferty

Is that what you think AN will play or how you want him to play?

I''ll choose a starting 11 i''d like to see if McCormack isn''t signed in time...

4-2-3-1 :

McGovern

Martin Bennett Klose Olsson

Tettey Dorrans

Canos Howson Hoolahan

Jerome

That can also be translated to a 4-3-2-1 :

McGovern

Howson Tettey Dorrans

Canos Hoolahan

Jerome

If he is a canary before Thursday''s training session...

4-3-1-2 :

McGovern

Howson Tettey Dorrans

Hoolahan

McCormack Jerome

Anyone who thinks Pinto is the answer at RB... He is an absolute defensive liability. He may be less likely to be found out in an attacking Champs side, but with the players in attack, i''d rather have a steadier defensive full back and R Martin is better defensively than Whittaker IMO..

Ruddy

Pinto. Bassong klose olsson

Tettey

Howson dorrans wessi Brady

Jerome

Subs

McGovern Bennett, Whittaker, canos, Josh m, Naismith McCormack

[quote user="foxruels"]Alex post match yesterday pretty much ruled out Canos starting.[/quote]

Why is this? Match fitness or he see''s him as more of a future signing?

----------Ruddy------------

Pinto Klose Bassong Olsson

---------Tettey Dorrans----

Howson Naismith Hoolahan

-----------Jerome------------

Not exactly what I''d pick but I think that''s thats what Neil will go with

McGovern, Pinto/Martin,Klose, Bennett, Toffolo

Tettey, Hoolahan, Maddison, Howson

Naismith, McCormack.

Ollson will be gone by Friday.

Dorrans was all out for a fight on Saturday! Not sure why!

I can see the same team as last year....

Ruddy,

Pinto, Klose, Bassong, Olsson

Tettey, Howson

Dorrans, Wes, Naismith

Jerome,

Rudd, Whitts, Bennett, Laffs, Mulumbu, Murphy, McCormack (if reports are true).

1st match of the season and almost nobody has listed many of the younger players as starting (or even on the bench)

If we play the same team/tactics as last season i really don''t think we are going to improve much

It''s not what I would start with, but AN is under pressure and he goes to his old players when under pressure.....

I''d love to see young pace wingers with Maddison included off the bench, but I just can''t see it!

Ruddy                                                              Pinto or Martin if fit ,Klose, Bennett, Olsson,

Tettey,       Howson

Maddison        Hoolahan,                                                                                    Naismith,                                                                                  McCormack.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]                                      Ruddy                                                              Pinto or Martin if fit ,Klose, Bennett, Olsson,

Tettey,       Howson

Maddison        Hoolahan,                                                                                    Naismith,                                                                                  McCormack.

[/quote]

Could go along with that line up.  It would be good to see more youngsters in there but I suppose you have to look at it as a gradual development which means the team will probably similar to last season. So - for me it would be with one youngster in there -                            RuddyPinto Martin Klose Olsson            Howson TetteyMaddison  Naismith  Hoolahan                Jerome

City 2nd wrote the following post at 31/07/2016 3:03 PM:

Naismith, McCormack.

Why do you think Ollson will be gone mate, and where is he going?

I''d be surprised if McCormack starts for some time. Knowing how Neil is with fitness he won''t make the squad for the first few weeks at least.

West Ham and Koln mentioned, but would be surprised if we sold him and Brady at this late stage unless we''ve got a replacement lined up.

Ali K wrote the following post at 2016-07-31 7:41 PM:

City 2nd wrote the following post at 31/07/2016 3:03 PM:

Naismith, McCormack.

Why do you think Ollson will be gone mate, and where is he going?

Because WHU are interested and need a left back urgently, ollson doesn''t want to play another full season in the championship having made the left back position his own for his national team, and yesterday he looked as if he''d already left! Not only that but a second club, FC Kone from Germany, are also very keen and are a reasonable bundesliga side finishing ninth last season. Coupled with the fact he wasn''t first choice for NCFC last season with only 26 appearances, (injury induced partly) I think you will find he is looking to move on and unlike others recently offered new contracts, with a year to run, he hasn''t!

Considering how everyone knows Wes doesn''t fit well on the left side, why is nearly every XI with wes out on the left.

Naismith is the one that needs to win the central role. Wes starts in the #10, centrally. Naismith can play left and cut in on his right foot, or can come off the bench.

Agree with above.

Wes appears to have come back from the Euros on fire.

He should therefore be played in his favourite position.

If, and it''s a big if for me at the moment, Naismith is selected then he should be the one played slightly out of position.

Hopefully longer term Naismith or Maddison will be able to come in for Hoolahan in the centre when he inevitably loses some form at some point during the season.

i agree Wes must play in middle

he will be fantastic running or threading balls through at this le

no square pegs in round holes this season please unless injury it is forced

Hope AN reads all the above posts because one thing certain he has not got the ability on last seasons lineups to pick a team.

Get Bruce in now

Ali K wrote the following post at 2016-07-31 9:56 PM:

Thanks City 2nd, hope you''re wrong.

Surprised he played yesterday if he''s off?

West Ham have 3m opening bid rejected by city today. Expected they will be back nearer to 4/4.5m!

I actually wouldn''t be against Steve Bruce, tbh.

Other than the fact you''d need to add Alex Bruce to the starting 11.