Sign in to follow this  
coops

Brady bid rejected.

Doubt they will be paying the money we want for him. £15m+

Imagine being Robbie Brady and having a stormer in the euros and the only team coming in for you is Burnley. You would be gutted.

Place is a 5hit hole, stadium is a dump and will probably come straight back down.

[quote user="Move Klose"]Doubt they will be paying the money we want for him. £15m+

Imagine being Robbie Brady and having a stormer in the euros and the only team coming in for you is Burnley. You would be gutted.

Place is a 5hit hole, stadium is a dump and will probably come straight back down.[/quote]
Leicester, West Ham, and Everton have all shown interest. And I bet we will hear from other bigger Prem clubs about his availability over the coming days.

Not that I particularly think he''s going to Burnley but I think it''s naive to think he won''t leave us for a relegation contender if there''s an offer there.

Has this been confirmed by Burnley or is this Brady''s agent trying to speed things up a bit, with less than 2 weeks before the Prem season? If so, we have lambasted agents before, when the boot has been on the other foot, so win win!

Either we keep Brady , or we get a great price for him.