Sign in to follow this  
Mark Fotheringham City Legend

Aston Villas owner Tweet

The owner of aston villa has just tweeted the following

''For days, I''ve been wondering a question: If one of our rivals plays dirty,should we play decently? But I understand why they''re relegated!''

general consensus seems to be that this is regarding something to do with McCormack

Must either be us or Newcastle. And surely it must be about them the way they have been going round the transfer window like a bull in a china shop.

All we''ve done is bid on McCormack, nothing too incredible.

[quote user="Timmy Time"]And you don''t understand that?[/quote]I do, but it doesn''t mention McCormack. [;)]

I have it on good authority it is in fact about Newcastle. Apparently he didn''t receive his free mug with his Sports Direct order.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Can''t find it anywhere, just this.......

我們很高興能有羅伯托作為管理者,我們有信心,他將帶領我們回到了英超聯賽

[:S]

[/quote]We are very pleased to have Roberto as managers, we are confident that he will lead us back to the Premier League .I thought you were (ef)fluent in Mandarin?[;)]

The Tony Xia thread on VillaTalk is worth a read, Villa fans are not too happy with his tweets

So it''s definitely about us...

"Sorry for expressing my anger&sorry for NU or Blues,nothing related to them. Sorry for not having time polishing tweet words...busy all time"

Nob.

Lets all boo the Villa.... mind you they will be better at booing than us, had lots more practice than us, but we have our secret weapon(s) the pink un triads can boo with the best of em....

Looks like Villa have gone and done a QPR, and brought in another attention seeking owner, will end in tears. OTBC (On The Booze City)

[quote user="Mark Fotheringham City Legend"]The owner of aston villa has just tweeted the following

''For days, I''ve been wondering a question: If one of our rivals plays dirty,should we play decently? But I understand why they''re relegated!''

general consensus seems to be that this is regarding something to do with McCormack[/quote] I''d say this is most probably directed at Fulham and their handling of Villa''s interest in RM.

probably crying because he''s thrown money at it and McCormack would rather join us, he can''t figure out why so he''s tweeted some nonsense about foul play.

He''s barely been an owner for 5 minutes and is already experiencing problems that throwing money around won''t help. *Cough* Fernandez *Cough*

He probably can''t understand why players would see us as a better promotion prospect than his mighty Villa this year. McCormack wants PL football as soon as he can get it, he''s not going to want to hang around at villa for 2/3 season while they get their sh1t together when he can join a team like us, who have been promoted the last two times we''ve been in this league and have a manager who''s been promoted in every second tier campaign he''s lead.

Or maybe we''re tapping him or his agent up. Who cares. They tapped Hoolahan up and did their best to unsettle him here, they have no right to accuse us of unethical business practises!

If we''re playing dirty and it wins us the race, I have no issue with that. Why play decently as he puts it when there are others around us who don''t and would have an advantage over us?

What an absolute plank

"Dr. Tony Xia ✔ @Dr_TonyXia

The only reason I tweet is for Villa fans get more understanding&knowing we''ll try everything hard to get Villa back.We share the same love."

Remember guys, if we were bought out it could be so much worse than it is now. Like this naive be11 who for the first time in his life isn''t getting his own way and is throwing a tantrum on social media. It''s quite pathetic, he''s behaving like a spoilt child. Could you imagine if Delia started all this self pitying, its not fair!!! nonsense after we were gazumped in the last minute in the Van Dijk deal or when we were messed around over Koulibaly? We''d be cringing like mad!

[quote user="Diane"]The Tony Xia thread on VillaTalk is worth a read, Villa fans are not too happy with his tweets[/quote]That''s pretty mild by their terms. Best one was went Mervyn King and Bernstein resigned, they were in utter meltdown that day :P

He should probably just stay off Twitter to be honest!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1461971/aston-villa-owner-dr-tony-xia-goes-on-chinese-charm-offensive-after-being-duped-into-jimmy-savile-tribute-by-prankster/

What a twat! Most Villa fans must be a tad pi55ed with him - I mean, ''We share the same love'' - haha!, he''s been there 5 minutes and has the nerve to suggest he has the same passion for AVFC as all the lifelong Villa born and bred diehards who''ve had to spunk their hard earned cash on many a shit season in recent years! He has NO idea what it feels like to be a diehard supporter - what an insult to genuine Villa fans!.

He''s at it again.......

22m22 minutes ago

Once someone has clause in contract, looks like being giving a chance to betray. Said staying one day and escaped the other day. D now G!

He''s clearly talking about Gueye talking to Everton. Owners and chairmen shouldn''t be talking about players on Twitter. Villa fans must be bewildered.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/everton/transfer-talk/news/di-matteo-confirms-everton-gueye-bid_277741.html

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]The G is Guzan, the D is Delph.

I am thankful everyday that Delia hasn''t decided to get a Twitter account. Imagine her on there after a couple of sherries...[/quote]

No it was much better to grab a microphone and do it on telly instead :)