Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Who will we replace...............

So who will we replace at the top table next May ? a lot of optimism around with us at least getting play offs and personally believe if we get a goal scorer we can take an automatic place.

A bit early with PL kicking off a week later than us, but already you must have a felling about who will come down, could be a few surprises this year, will it be one of the newly promoted trio?, how about Watford or Swansea? my tips for relegation from the big table are;-

Watford

Burnley

Hull

To be replaced by Newcastle, us and Derby, what do you all think ?

Hull already look doomed- no manager, barely any new signings and a long injury list. Burnley also look limited.

I hope Sunderland finally come down but they always seem to dodge the bullet.

At the moment I don''t think we''re going up...not enough goals in the side...

to go up Newcastle, Derby, Brighton

to come down Burnley , Watford , Hull

Will go with us, Newcastle and Sheff Weds.

Brighton possibly, my dark horses are Fulham weirdly - they''ve got a good manager there.

Think Watford will come down. Maybe Bournemouth. But I''ll go Watford, Hull and Burnley. Though you get the feeling there are a huge number of teams in the Premier League that could get relegated this season, Swansea, Middlesborough, West Brom, Palace, Sunderland could all be in the mix also - hard one to predict Gordon!

Without a reliable goalscorer can''t see us anywhere.

Newcastle will walk the league. Brighton will be mid table because houghton will slowly destroy them.

Can see Derby finally getting 2nd place. And Sheffield Wednesday winning the playoffs

I just have a very odd feeling about Leicester being nothing at all like they were last year and being at the wrong end this coming season.