Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Disgraceful treatment of Huckerby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell went on today? Huckerby was beaten and hacked to pieces and the referee did not protect him. A full report should be made to the FA against this ref.

Rotherham Manager will be in big trouble after this.What an example to set his players

city angel

what was going on, unfortunately at half time i was making a cup of tea so missed the commmentary, just heard rainbow shouting at something upstairs and he told me the rotherham manager had hit hucks in the tunnel

is this right, a manager hitting a player?

he should be banned for that. What is his problem, a penalty, not even anything about a dive, then their third goal, they fouled Greeno

I think that the FA should fine the ref because he saw all the players throwing all they had at Darren and all he did was stand by and watch and give the occasional free kick. To make matters worse when darren retaliated he gave Rotherham a free kick.

I saw the ref being interviewed too and he made it quite clear that he thought their manager''s behaviour led to the fracas which occured in the tunnel.Think Ronnie will get the book thrown at him and rightly so.Disgracefull!

sorry dont agree that greeno was fouled for the 3rd goal just a rare mistake from the best keeper in the land. but did u also see grenno got a bottle thrown at him by some rotherham fans at the stat of the 2nd half