Sign in to follow this  
andgreen

Extreme professionalism

So with four days to the start of the season Alex Neil doesn''t know what his final squad will consist of, with the likelihood of it not being finalised until three weeks into the season, meaning any additions will need weeks to settle in..........''kin brilliant

This does of course apply equally to every other side in the Championship. ''Kin idiot.

I don''t like the fact the transfer window shuts during the either.

[quote user="STFU"]This does of course apply equally to every other side in the Championship. ''Kin idiot.[/quote]

Oh thank god for that, just so long as they''re not prepared, let''s not be either.......kin n0b

I''ve learned to live with the fact that every season we have that week before the first game where there are totally prats like you andgreen that are clearly some kind of cry baby child who hadn''t seen a closed seasom or transfer window before. But... andgreen you''re pushing the boundaries.

Not ANs fault that we''ve been led up the garden path by Fulham while they wait for better offers, are we not doing exactly the same with Brady? In case no one had realised this is a money game, and we arent the richest club around, so not everything we want can be ours, and certainly not always at our price. It has always been so.

I will be glad when the transfer window is over and we can get on with the Footy, rather than endless discussions of...

How come other, richer clubs can out bid us?

How come we havent bought all our targets in the first week of TW?

How come we don''t know whass gorn on ?

Why dont Prem quality players want to play in the Champs?

etc etc ad infinitum.

I''ll make this really simple for you, as logic obviously isn''t your strong suit.

The transfer window closes at the end of August, so there is the possibility that every club in the Championship will have a different squad then from what they have now.

It''s absolutely nothing to do with not being prepared. Understand?

oh the happy clappers are out tonight......bin this useless labour run board.....they couldn''t run a bath..,,,they won''t sign anyone of note.....🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣

[quote user="andgreen"]oh the happy clappers are out tonight......bin this useless labour run board.....they couldn''t run a bath..,,,they won''t sign anyone of note.....🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣[/quote]It must be really difficult to keep yourself entertained for the whole six weeks of the school summer holidays. Looks like you''re getting some good sport out of this, though.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="andgreen"]oh the happy clappers are out tonight......bin this useless labour run board.....they couldn''t run a bath..,,,they won''t sign anyone of note.....🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣[/quote]It must be really difficult to keep yourself entertained for the whole six weeks of the school summer holidays. Looks like you''re getting some good sport out of this, though. [/quote]

Yeh it is funny getting the saddos taking the bait, hook line and sinker πŸŽ£πŸ³πŸŸπŸ πŸ¬πŸ‹

Strange really. When Roy hodgson was unsure of his starting 11 going into the last friendly game of the euros.(plus clueless formation and tactics) Every England fan slated him big time.

I don''t see any different (barring a slightly difference in the quality of players) to what Alex Neil is doing and he''s still a hero with most on here.

Pre season has being a complete waste of time. Yet again this summer transfer window is becoming a joke. God help us if jerome gets injured

I don''t think Alex Neil is a hero on here at all "have my howson", i think the difference is most supporters will try and support the manager until such times they lose faith totally (remember Roder, Hughton etc)

Still i suppose for some its easier to complain than compliment, takes a lot less thinking.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I think I''ve just worked out who andgreen used to be on here[/quote]
We will sign no one of note....

If you''re miserable and you know it soil your pants πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

Bahhhh, BahhhhπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘bravo! Bravo!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘BahhhhhhhπŸπŸ‘πŸπŸ‘