Sign in to follow this  
GPs Beard

Ed Balls

[quote user="cornish sam"]You''re three months late.[/quote]

If you mean he looks to have made a balls-up of the McCormack move then you are right to point this out.

Can someone enlighten me as to how he will be finding time for this show? Bearing in mind "celebrities" who appear on it always say they train full time.

Where''s this come from? He''s obviously doing the rounds, if Strictly is on the cards after Bakeoff. Doesn''t cause an issue for me - chairman of ncfc was never meant to be a full time job, that is the CEO; the chairman doesn''t need to (and shouldn''t) be there day-to-day.

He should do one like Fry , complete utter waste of space as are most people appointed by our pathetic old owners who should be sat in a care home somewhere instead of ruining a football club .

[quote user="Timmy Time"]Can someone enlighten me as to how he will be finding time for this show? Bearing in mind "celebrities" who appear on it always say they train full time.[/quote]Well he''s not going to be away for long as he''ll be the first one out. 

[quote user="CanaryOne"]He should do one like Fry , complete utter waste of space as are most people appointed by our pathetic old owners who should be sat in a care home somewhere instead of ruining a football club .[/quote]

Wow, does that mean you do nothing but dedicate yourself to your job 24/7 and, when you''re not there, you sit at home and think about how you can improve both yourself and the organisation you represent? Fantastic. I''m pretty sure few of us could ever have a life outside of any part time and unpaid roles we might just happen to have.