Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Worthy has to go & go Now! OUT OUT OUT !!!

Worthy has to go & go Now! Thats my opinion & im sticking with it like i have for the past season. How long can this shower go on?

We have to lose about another 2 - 3 games on the trot. If we win on Saturday against Sheffield Wed. Or on Tuesday against Birmingham. Worthy will be saved again.We have to lose and lose agin.

I hate to see it, but if thats what6 it take then so be it.

With a new manager we can still get the playoffs.

BUT TIME IS RUNNING OUT.

Much as I would like to see a swift end I fear its going to be a long drawn out saga. I would imagine the Board are now very concerned so I think we may well get a Vote of Confidence soon. That normally means another 4 or 5 games, but the odd win here or there will simply prolong the agony. Its going to be a rough ride folks.

The sad thing for us as a Club is that we will have to suffer a series of bad results before the Board act over Worthington. By that time, irreparable damage could have been done

[quote]Much as I would like to see a swift end I fear its going to be a long drawn out saga. I would imagine the Board are now very concerned so I think we may well get a Vote of Confidence soon. That normal...[/quote]

Your dead right tumbleweed but they cant afford anymore games. We need someone in within the next couple of weeks to see what players he''s got,acess them & get himself prepared for the january transfer window to get rid of the rubbish & get some decent players in either bought or on loan. If us humble fans can see all of this why the hell cant the board?

i agree with you all that worthy the useless manager  should go and quick.

Now i call for all the posters that feel worthy is still the right man for the job to stand up and be counted because i was at the game today and with todays performance we wouldn''t win the conference let alone the championship!

This carries on and ashton goes no two ways about it, he is a premiership player playing for a championship side. ashton was the only one today who deserves to wear the yellow and green shirt.