Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Ipswich away tickets / priority points

Ticket details released today for Ipswich away with top priority next Tuesday 9th, for fans with 1300 away points.

anyone have any idea how these points are calculated?

I was an away season ticket holder last season and missed two away games, I logged into the ticket section on the club website to check my points to see that I''ve 900??.....which is 6th priority for Ipswich?

Is it correct that 1000 points are added on if you''re a home season ticket holder....and if so ,why isnt it displayed?

any idea????

That doesn''t seem right, I''ve got 700 away points and I only went to 4 away games last year and 3 the previous year. I thought that you used to be able to see how your points were accumulated but I can''t see that now.

I don''t think you accumulate any points as an AST holder.

Ive had one for 12 years in a row and my points total is.... 0!

I would ring them and get them credited if you''ve decided not to renew this year. Your purchase history will show you''ve been - can check online.

1000 points for a home season ticket and it should be displayed so if it''s not I''d suggest they''ve made an error.

I don''t know how its calculated, but got my points in an e-mail today and apparently i have 2000 points, missed one league game and one cup game, i would phone the club and query your 1000 points Op, sounds like a mistake ?

My points total is correct at 1450 which is 1000 for a home season ticket plus 8 away games last season at 50 points a go making it 1400 plus an additional 50 for my Blackburn ticket = 1450. [Y]