Sign in to follow this  
south stand corner terrace

Just back from QPR - Someone Please Help

After my post from the Luton game I thought i would write again about todays experience.  I have to say I was strangely in high hopes for a result this afternoon until 15 minutes into the first half when QPR bagged their first goal.

Ii was another dire performance 1st half and not much to shout about in the second.  Worthington and the players were booed at half time by half of the fans and again people are divided about what should happen regarding Nigel.

I always get behind the team and have never booed a player but after todays performance it is a case of please Nigel Worthington do the honourable thing and resign,  because how things are at the moment we aint going nowhere

Ashton for me was man of the match although i was mistified during the first half when he was supplyingt some crosses from the left wing.  Charlton again in the midfield and henderson rightly substituted at half time for marney.

Green done well but as normal keepers are only as good as their defence and he couldnt do much about the 3 goals.

If we keep on going like this there may be a few players off in January ie messrs green and ashton because i believe they are starting to have enough of this

I''ve just got in after drowning my sorrows after the game (btw, it''s 1:32am as this won''t get posted till tomorrow am).

My thoughts are:

1. Very dissappointed that we didn''t fly out the blocks like the 2nd half at Luton
2. Very dissappointed that Charlton started in midfield
3. Very dissappointed that Jarvis didn''t start
4. We are abssolute gash
5. If Worthy doesn''t go soon we''re gonna be dragged into a relegation battle
6. No one apart from Ashton (in the 2nd half) gave a sh*t
7. Put it into context, a year ago we were in the Prem, now we''ve conceeded 7 goals against Luton and QPR, WTF!

I''ve been pro Worthy all season, but this is the end for me. He''s paid an awful lot of cash to do the business and to put it simply we haven''t done it.

Worthy out.

I also was at the game today and i want to say that i was embarressed sitting there watching our beloved norwich put in a performance that would get us regelated from conference, absolute rubbish. no heart no desire, (ill get on to ashton in a minute) I have called for worthys head for a long time now. and at the game their are still a number of supporters that feel he is the right man for the job.

right i want to say that i was also watching the bench as the game was so poor, ian hollaway was very 5 minutes satnding up and shouting up at his team even at 3-0 up he was still shouting from the side lines and trying to get the absolute best out of his team. Where as worthy i couldn''t see ONCE get off his ass and give our norwich the direction that they obviously needed. This point of mine was made very clear when the whole crowd we''re chanting "WORTHY OFF YOUR ASS WORTHY WORTHY OFF YOUR ASS".

this brings me to my next point that with about 15minutess to go in the second half we all chanted "WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH" a very granted commented as we were vitnessing one of the worse performances from a norwich since i can remember, this was greeted with Ashton giving the crowd genuine look of asmazment and lifting his arms. I what to say that today ashton was the only player wearing a norwich that looked as though the shirt meant anything to him, at the moment he is a premiership player playing for a championship club.

WORTHY YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE AGES AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OUT! GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIT!!!!!

Anyone who feels different, well, you will see after it is to late.

To be honest mate, and can''t see many clubs queueing up for Greeno''s signature on recent performances, He has no command of the area