Sign in to follow this  
morty

Pinkun meltdown.

I think we are at defcon 3 atm

Transfer deadline day will be like terminator 2: judgment day on here lol

You have to laugh as the two sides drift further apart each year, happy clappers and nappy crappers!

I''m really glad we didn''t wast another 12 million on an aging pro who''s never played at high level, why are so many people so bent out of shape about it.......

We might end up with another great young talent in Pritchard and I still think we have a gem in Jacob Murphy who could push up and play off the shoulder of Jerome with 2 up top, his pace and finishing looks like an asset in this league!

[quote user="morty"]I swear it gets worse every season.

😂[/quote]
It never changes, the emotions of football bring out the highs and lows in us, I still remember the arguments during Worthy''s reign, Inners and Outers, KTF etc
Add the higher expectations in and it''s not surprising it''s got worse.

I like the usual suspects that come out, I miss them when, you know, it''s actually the football season.

Indy bones pushing a 14 year old he saw for Barcelona J on Eurosport at 3:30am one time or trying to convince us all that we could get Michael Owen on a "pay as you play" contract

The random "anger posts" you can tell are written as just a sort of release. All this rage building and just a non-sensical mess of words come out. People mock it or challenge it but... There''s no reply...

And of course the trolls. To genuine seasoned trolls this place must look like a fully stocked fridge right before Christmas. Like a field of pure, undistirbed fresh snow. Like the front window of wildly wink as chocolate factory. It''s just so, so easy for them.

Meant willy wonkas chocolate factory haha

Best autocorrect ever! Hahaha

McCormack may still come to Norwich depending if the city board are willing to match the price but I honestly doubt it our valuations did just not meet. I think if this was the case then we should have moved on earlier and looked to bring in another option rather than saying we will get our man and other such rubbish, it''s the way we go about our business which is so frustrating. We need a striker we all know it and other clubs know that aswell so the price just goes up, and we could also do with a decent centre half so what do we buy a midfielder ...I''m not taking anything away from Pritchard who I think is a good player, just not the priority.

It''s a horrible place to be, this forum at the moment. Yet here I am looking in on it. It''s like Jeremy Kyle show. You don''t want to be a part of it, but you can''t switch off.

I have only one hard and fast rule when it comes to this forum...

Never. Ever. Read a thread where it has that pig red angry face emjoi in the title. For that way madness lies.

Priority is to build and improve over all the pitch, Maddison & Pritchard are long term improvements, IMO.

At the end of every season I say to myself, right that''s it. No more footbaall or Pinkun until the season restarts.

But it''s impossible to keep away. Who''s leaving? Who''s getting a contract extension? Who''s got the juiciest rumours of new signings? Whats the wow! moment gonna be?

Mind you, we actually seem to be missing some of our angriest posters - am guessing we won''t be seeing the likes of Baldyboy etc till we''re back in the Premier League then? #Plastics

[quote user="Alex "]Mind you, we actually seem to be missing some of our angriest posters - am guessing we won''t be seeing the likes of Baldyboy etc till we''re back in the Premier League then? #Plastics[/quote]

If we lose to Blackburn...........

A post moaning about posters moaning...

is that better or worse than the original problem?

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]At the end of every season I say to myself, right that''s it. No more footbaall or Pinkun until the season restarts.

But it''s impossible to keep away. Who''s leaving? Who''s getting a contract extension? Who''s got the juiciest rumours of new signings? Whats the wow! moment gonna be?[/quote]
What about who''s been spotted in Tesco Express?

[quote user="Buh"]I like the usual suspects that come out, I miss them when, you know, it''s actually the football season.

Indy bones pushing a 14 year old he saw for Barcelona J on Eurosport at 3:30am one time or trying to convince us all that we could get Michael Owen on a "pay as you play" contract

The random "anger posts" you can tell are written as just a sort of release. All this rage building and just a non-sensical mess of words come out. People mock it or challenge it but... There''s no reply...

And of course the trolls. To genuine seasoned trolls this place must look like a fully stocked fridge right before Christmas. Like a field of pure, undistirbed fresh snow. Like the front window of wildly wink as chocolate factory. It''s just so, so easy for them.[/quote]Excellent post Buh. [Y]I love it when it''s mocked from elsewhere, be it Twitter, Facebook or any of the other forums out there. Those people can''t see that by knocking us they''re admitting they''re reading us which makes them more than a little hypocritical. If this place was that bad why would they even bother looking in?

ZLF- is that a post moaning about someone moaning about somebody else moaning.

😉

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Alex "]Mind you, we actually seem to be missing some of our angriest posters - am guessing we won''t be seeing the likes of Baldyboy etc till we''re back in the Premier League then? #Plastics[/quote]

If we lose to Blackburn...........[/quote]

Haha, to be fair Herman, it''s the first day of the season - it''s what we do 😂

[quote user="morty"]ZLF- is that a post moaning about someone moaning about somebody else moaning.

😉[/quote]

Nope Morty,. Read it again. Just an open question for readers to Contemplate