Sign in to follow this  
STFU

Protest against Delia

Hiya, I''m just wondering when the first protest against Delia and her bungling board is going to be?

I''m sure Big Vince, CanaryOne, jools, Crafty Canary, Highland Canary, Andgreen and many others will be very willing to give their support to any attempt to remove her from her position as owner of the club, to allow a more dedicated (and rich) owner to wave a magic wand and return us to the Premiership at the first attempt.

I however will not be there, I''ll be happy clapping in my armchair.

The very same armchair you occupy for all matches no doubt. Get one next to delia in the care home 😂😂😂😂

I''m glad someone has broached this subject. People have been moaning about the various incarnations of the board for years and at Delia in particular for as long as I can remember, yet nobody has ever been brave enough to have a real, honest to goodness, protest.

Lots of moaning, lots of "we need investment", lots of "we need richer owners" but no action to get rid of the current ones.

I''m sure there''ll be plenty of support. Just needs someone to front it and organise it.

Any suggestions?

Look, it''s always the fan''s fault......The board and club are only trying their bestest.......Leave the board, manager and club alone, they don''t deserve any criticism, disruptiveness or anger directed towards them!

Get behind the board and club......Onwards and Upwards!.....Prudence with Ambition!........Where are You?!!!!........We need more lemmings and sheeple here!

[quote user="andgreen"]The very same armchair you occupy for all matches no doubt. Get one next to delia in the care home 😂😂😂😂[/quote]

Er, yes Andgreen, I''ve admitted that, does your post have a point?

Do you really think that a handful of keyboard warriors, trolls and closet Binners are going to be capable of organising a protest. The OP is right, time for those of you that are constantly bashing the club with whatever tick you can find to take a piss or get off the pot.......

Exactly.

People "don''t accept" mediocrity, others "hold people to account" but in truth all they do is sound off on social media and sit on their hands.

If you believe change really is the way forward, do something to make it happen. All talk no trousers.

I doubt this thread would even exist if it wasn''t for her, Ncfc may not be around. Was anyone moaning when she "invested" her millions? I don''t think she expected to get back her money.

A protest seems very ungrateful. I think she is already aware of the expectations from fans, what would a protest achieve exactly?

Hilarious, 10 odd years ago or so we had the ''Notest'' - yes, a none event organised fairly regularly by Smudger (for those that remember him) to oust Delia on this very message board. The Notest''s never took off because everyone that agreed with Mark (Smudger) were boll0ckless keyboard warriors who let him down time and time again so the protests never happened, and burning effigies of our passionate owners were never lit. Now I''ve had a trip down memory lane, can anyone remember where our good masturbating friend Wiz said he wanted to pi55 - I believe it was on the Canary Wall or future statue of Delia?.

I don''t need to ask your Dad Duncan as he admitted at the time that he did vote no confidence as, of course, was his right. How did you vote?

I think i have the phone number of St Andrews Hall amongst some old NCISA paperwork if anybody wants it.

What are you running on about Crafty? You asked me a question about my Dad, I directed you to him and then you don''t need to ask the question because you already know the answer? Eh?

Now you want to know about my voting? Well, I wasn''t at the Andrews so I suppose I abstained.

I''d find a point on a rolling pin quicker than I''d find one in your posts.

How did your Dad feel about Delia?

Times like this call for a cleverer thread than this OP. I know your in jest but even suggesting a protest prior to the start of a new season might be taken seriously by some. Sarcasm is nothing but detrimental to this forum.

It''s not really in jest, or sarcastic. If people aren''t willing to back up their comments on here with actions then why do they bother with the comments?

I''ve made a stand for what I believe in a few times in my life.

20 years of Delia and not a single protest. That''s a lot of support or a lot of people struggling to back up their comments with actions.

Crafty and his daft bro have been pussying out for years although the afore mentioned bro did once ask if somebody else would make some Delia stickers...

As I said originally, I''m a Happy Clapper so I''ll go with the fact that there is a lot of support for Delia.