Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

utter disbelief

I am stunned that even one person thinks shifting focus from McCormack to N''Doye is cause for celebration??!! Yet many seem genuinely pleased.

Where McCormack has scored lots of goals for many seasons- N''Doye managed less than Jerome!! It would be a terrible signing if taken as the main goal scoring option. Absolutely terrible.

A. It''s only a rumour.B. As on this thread; [url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/3401379/ShowPost.aspx[/url]   plenty are whinging about what a terrible signing it would be. Strngely, exactly the same feckers that whinge about everything to do about the club.C. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is celebrating.

I think most people who are positive about N''Doye are suggesting that he would be an adequate squad striker, but we would need at least one more goal scorer (and Pritchard).

I agree Pritchard would be a great signing. But without two hot strikers then promotion will not be easy. And we have neither in the house- save a half chance gamble that cam jam can rediscover form.

Who says N''Doye was an alternative for McCormack, we might have been looking to sign him alongside McCormack. Still plenty of time to do our business yet.