Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Ok so you want Billionaire investors

Ok here it goes you can have one

However

The Club will be renamed Red Bull Norwich

The kit colours will change to red and blue

The club badge will change the canary will still be there but relegated to a tiny motif under the huge bull logo.

Ok this probably wont happen but my point is be careful what you wish for

Just like so often in life you can either play it by the book keep your principles ie stay with Delia dont sell out to some foreign investors and stay middle of road Champs team who flirts with big time or

Sell your soul to the Devil get some dodgey foreign billionaire in and get decent squad and survive in Premier League.

It is a tough call but tough to swallow when once again a transfer window looks like yielding little.

I''m old school, wouldn''t want it, but to be consistently midtable in the prem we probably need it. Thing is, it would all become boring. I actually enjoy the yo-yo nature of our club, but I''m probably a minority in that thinking these days

[quote user="CJ"]Just like so often in life you can either play it by the book keep your principles ie stay with Delia dont sell out to some foreign investors and stay middle of road Champs team who flirts with big time or

Sell your soul to the Devil get some dodgey foreign billionaire in and get decent squad and survive in Premier League.

It is a tough call but tough to swallow when once again a transfer window looks like yielding little.[/quote]

If only the reality really was one of these 2 outcomes.