Sign in to follow this  
Buh

The "loose women" section of our support

I hope you are all having a great off season. I was just wondering what the "knitting club" section of our fanbase have got lined up for us this year.

You know the "I heard X is banging y" "X got kicked out of a nightclub" "I heard that X said a swear! A level 4 swear!" Fans

The fans who football has become akin to an episode of "dance moms" or eastenders rather than, you know, footballers playing football, usually in yellow.

Let''s face it, we all know one or two of these! It''s the guy that said he had lunch with Darren Eadie in the week and then he walks past them outside the jarrold stand and looks at the guy like he''s never seen him before in his life haha! "DARREN! DARREN! Ahh he''s just kidding with me, that''s our little joke"

Every season we have this and I just wondered if it''s cooked up pre-season by the "I knuu a bluuke at thu cluub!" Brigade or whether it just evolves Chinese whisper style as the season progresses

Much love

X

Well done, some of your posts are bizarre but I really have no idea what you''re talking about here.

Yeah ya dooooooo come on!

It''s always the same every year, we lose 2 games in a row and suddenly somebody knows a bloke who saw Whittaker naked in a thetford forest car park or something.

Haha! My bet will be that Wes, maddison and pritchard will develop a telepathic understanding on the pitch and it will obviously be because of what they are getting up to off it :-P