Sign in to follow this  
fetchyafathersgun

Prediction Line ups for Saturday

So many choices but I am opting for Brady to leave tomorrow and Pritchard to be thrown straight in so..========Mcgovern=========Pinto==klose====bennett===Olsson====Tettey=========Howson==Naismith==Hoolahan==Pritchard==========Jerome=========thoughts??

Unless Ruddy is on the move he will start in goal, I''ve no doubt about that.Agree with your back 4, unless Olsson is on the move, in which case I''d expect Brady/Whittaker to step in.Tettey & Howson agree.Brady would play for me unless, like Olsson, he is on his way or is fillig in at left back. But why shouldn''t we play them if they are fit and available to play. Can''t imagine Pritchard playing from the start..Jerome.....Ughhh......Unfortunately we have no other option.

How much do we think the youngsters will feature? What would people''s bench look like? I''d like to see Canos, Maddison and the Murohys in and around the squad all season.

RuddyPinto   Bennett   Klose   Olsson              Tettey                     HowsonCanos          Wes          Pritchard                  JeromeMcGovernBassongWhittakerDorransMaddisonNaismithLafferty

Not overly quick, but in fairness that''s not his game.If played on the left (as I think he will be), expect him to cut inside far more, and rather than traditional pacy wing play, expect more intricate passing and movement between the 3 attacking mids.This will then potentially leave space for Olsson to push up to provide the crossing and support for the space Pritchard may leave. I''d expect something similar on the right as well, with Pinto pushing up past Canos, who is also more likely to cut inside as well.If AN is doing what I think he might be doing (and he can make it work), we could see some VERY exciting attacking play, albeit I also expect this to be at the cost of defensive stability, which is already pretty rough at times anway...could see another season where we have negative goal difference but still get promoted!

I can see pritchard being on the bench as he takes time to bed into the squad. can easily 4231 4141 or 433. Cant see Brady not being in the shop window if fit.

Ruddy

Pinto Klose Bassong Olsson

Tettey Dorrans

Canos Wes Brady

Jerome

I do expect bennett instead of bassong.

Subs

McGovern, Bennett, Whittaker, Madison Howson, Pritchard,Naismith.

---------------Ruddy

Pinto--Bassong--Klose--Olsson

---------Tettey---Howson

Josh----------Wes---------Pritchard

----- Naismith or Jerome

Mcgovern

Martin

Olsson

Jacob

Canos

Madison

Jerome or Naismith

Josh has had a great pre-season and think he will be given the chance as Canos is clearly not yet fit, as backed up by Neils comments a few days ago.

Think Naismith is being primed to play up top this year judging by our wealth of AMs meaning just 1 more striker to come in.

Id like Bennet to start but Neil always seems to overlook him and can seem him not making it.

No idea about the GK.

Think it will be Bennett and Klose and center back.

Not sure Pritchard will be in from the start- if not I think it will be one of Murphy, Canos or Dorrans (if Dorrans I think Howson goes out wide). Wes and Naismith both in and playing off Jerome.

My lineup but not who I think AN will pick

----------McGovern------------

Pinto--Klose--Bassong*--Olsson

----------Howson Tettey-----

---Prichard Naismith Hoolahan

-------------Jerome----------

*Bennett hasn''t impressed me so far in pre season, Klose is actually a rcb by trade despite his fantastic left foot and Bassong was immense for us last time in the Championship, so away from the pressure of CR I''d give him a chance to impress

Who I think will actually start:

-------------Ruddy--------------

Pinto--Bennett--Klose--Olsson

---------Dorrans Tettey----------

--Howson Naismith Hoolahan

------------Jerome----------

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Ruddy

Tettey

Howson

Pritchard Wes Brady 

Jerome[/quote]

Yep, if Martin is not fit, that line up does it for me. Best of last season plus Pritchard.  Looks good. 

I really don''t see Brady starting having not played a minute of pre season. I''d imagine we''ll be told he isn''t fit before he miraculously recovers in time to sign for West Ham or someone.

Taking into account that Brady, R Martin are not fit;

Ruddy

Whittaker Klose Bassong Olsson

Tettey Howson

Pritchard Wes Naismith

Jerome

Who will most likely actually start;

Ruddy

Whittaker, Klose, Bassong, Olsson

Tettey,

Howson Dorrans Naismith

Hoolahan

Jerome

Ruddy

Pinto Bennett Klose Olsson

Howson Dorrans Tetty Brady

Wes

Jerome

Not sure Prichard will start as AN is always cautious with new arrivals. Would like to see Murphy wide right but the tactics in the last friendly suggests he won''t play so unfortunately we could see Howson pulled from the middle to wide right. Wes is on form so gets ahead of Naismith

I reckon it will be

Ruddy

Pinto-bennett-klose-olsson

Tettey-dorrans

Howson-hoolahan-naismith

Jerome

Bench:

Mcgovern

Whittaker

Bassong

Mulumbu

Canos

Pritchard

Lafferty

I''m surprised by the number of people opting for Pinto? I watched the Coventry game and Whittaker was by far the better performer.

Id guess it will be

Ruddy

Pinto klose bennett olsson

Trttey dorrans

Howson naismith wessi

Jerome

Although id go for

Ruddy

Pinto klose bennett olsson

Tettey howson

Josh wes pritchard

Jerome

McGovern

Pinto Bennett Klose Olsson

Tettey Howson

Canos Hoolahan Pritchard

Jerome

Bench: Ruddy, Bassong, Whittaker, Josh Murphy, Dorrans, Mulumbu, Lafferty.

Ruddy

Tettey

Canos. Howson. Naismith

Hoolahan

Jerome

Subs: McGovern, Bennett, Whittaker, Dorrans, Josh Murphy, Pritchard, Lafferty

If you take the players in the squad and place them in a sensible position (e.g. NOT Dorrans at centre back or Jerome in goal) then are at least 10,264,320 potential combinations - slightly better odds than picking the lottery numbers!! Anyone feeling lucky?

Those with Brady in not buying the "calf injury" story then?!?!

Neil pretty much admitted after the game last week that Canos won''t start.....I dont think Pritchard would either having only joined a couple of days before...

Brady I am assuming must be edging out of the door and all parties know it...

I''ll go with the side that he picked for the Hannover game....that was obviously his intended line up a week ago....and I think he''ll at least start with it.

The bench a bit harder to pick....

..... ....Ruddy.......

Whittaker...Bennett...Klose....Olsson

...........Howson.....Tettey..........

Murphy Jacob.....Naismith......Hoolahan

...............Jerome.....................

McGovern,Pinto,Bassong,Dorrans,Canos,Pritchard,Lafferty

I don''t think AN necessarily started with the XI he was going to go with v Blackburn, there could be various reasons why a player, eg Pinto, didn''t start but is preferred v Blackburn.

As for Canos, he hadn''t had the full preseason and needed the full 90 minutes, people seem to see it as some sort of ''punishment'' that he wasn''t in the Hannover game, but I don''t see that at all. Canos will be an important player for us this season but needs to build up his game time and stamina.

---------------------Ruddy-------------------------

Pinto---------Klose-------Bennett-------Olsson

-------------Tettey-----------Dorrans-------------

Pritchard----------Hoolahan-------------Canos

----------------------Jerome-----------------------
Yes no Howson, I think Neil will try something new. 
Olsson can suck it up until we get our price.