Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds with the Canary Challenge

Kathy''s been in touch and has offered us PUPs can BOGOF again this year in the Trust''s Canary Challenge. So if you put in an entry you are

allowed a free entry under your PUP name where anything you win goes to our CSF presentation pot. Full details of how to enter can be found here : -

http://www.canariestrust.org/CanaryChallenge

Thank you Kathy and the Trust for allowing us PUPs a free entry to Rays funds for the CSF

again this year.

Nutty,
When I look at the site it offers a single entry (£3) or four entries for £10.
How does one make a single entry and the trigger the free PuPs entry?

Wooster - you can post your selections her and when I receive your on line entry I will retrieve them and add you to the competition. Thanks for your interest 🙂💚💛

Kathy,
Thanks for the reply - I''ve submitted (and paid for) an entry under the name "Bertram Wilberforce".    
since you ask it''s Bertie Wooster''s Christian names ....

Just to clarify if anyone''s confused, if you enter the competition in your own right which costs you £3, you can have a free go under your PUPs name. If the PUPs team wins a prize then the money goes to Eddie. Hope that helps.

Can i just say that the thread title appears to me to be somewhat misleading. All entry money for the Canary Challenge goes to the Trust and not the CSF but a free PUPs entry kindly provided by Kathy on behalf of the Trust any winnings with that entry go to Eddie''s CSF pot and not the entrant. Now have i got that right ?

Only the winnings from the free entry go to our presentation pot. Anything that''s paid for doesn''t. Just the same as when it was NCISA. I love a freebe :)

Now that we''ve got that cleared up I look forward to receiving your PUPs entry Til1010 :)

Kathy you would not believe in a hundred years who read this thread and thought the £3 entries went to the Rays Funds CSF and not the Trust. I was amazed myself so i am glad i sought clarification for all on the Pink Un to read.

Thanks Swindon. You have a bit of time as yet. I think a lot of people are waiting until after the Euros to see who goes where.

[quote user="Kathy "]Thanks Swindon. You have a bit of time as yet. I think a lot of people are waiting until after the Euros to see who goes where.[/quote]Whats the closing date Kathy? Am off on holiday tomorrow.

[quote user="Kathy "]August 5th. Don''t forget to ask the boys.[/quote]Cheers chuck, aye, we''ll all be in[Y]

Right, let''s bring this on. PUP GMF has pondered and come up with the following predictions.

1st - Newcastle

2nd - Brighton

3rd - Norwich

4th - Villa

5th - Derby

6th - Wednesday

22nd - Barnsley

23rd - Leeds

24th - Burton

Go PUP''s - let''s be having you!

OTBC.

Hi Kathy, I''ve done an entry, team name Pedigree Chumbawamba.

I would like my PUPs entry to be:

1 Norwich

2 Brighton

3 Newcastle

4 Cardiff

5 Sheffield Wednesday

6 Wigan

22 Rotherham

23 Burton Albion

24 Barnsley

Cheers, let''s hope we raise a lot for the CSF.

I realise that Til, I am aiming to win-otherwise I''d have put Ip$h1te in 22nd, 23rd & 24th!

My family have entered through the site, but I couldn''t find how to have my free PUP''S go on there, so like others, I''m posting it here, if that''s OK Kathy.Team name - SN3-pup''s Champions - NORWICH   (please !)Runners-up - NEWCASTLEThird - BRISTOL CITYFourth - SHEFF WED.Fifth - DERBYSixth - WOLVESRelegated  - ROTHERHAMRelegated - BARNSLEY Relegated - BURTON 

Yes that''s fine Swindon. FYI there is also the Facebook page if you have any problems.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Thanks for your support and good luck. OTBC.

Bumpity bump mcbump.

Don''t forget to get your entries in for this worthy cause.

Not sure why this keeps slipping down, when it''s meant to be pinned to the top of the page?

Forums in turmoil.