Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Rays Funds With RVW.

Several threads popping up proclaiming the merits of RVW or indeed lack of them as far as next season is concerned so time to put up or shut up.How much pledging money for Nutty''s CSF pot for goals scored in a Norwich city shirt by Ricky in any Championship or 1st team cup fixture ?To get the ball rolling i will pledge £5 a goal.

Seeing as I''m in the same club as Til and Duncan - having witnessed first hand the 2 competitive goals scored by RVW, Everton at home in the league and Rotherham away in the cup - I''ll also match this pledge

Nothing would give me more pleasure than making very nice donation to Nutty''s pot, something tells me this will be the cheapest pledge yet.

So will match it, and pray for a miracle !

Seeing as I''ve also seen both of his goals (What a magical night it was in Rotherham!) I will also match this pledge. Now we''ve all got a reason to root for him!

Believe me Daniel, the words "magical" "night" "in" & "Rotherham" are used in a sentence together as often as RVW scores a goal!

Happy to pledge £5 a goal, nothing would please me more than handing over a few quid at the end of the season if this one comes off.

Let''s have a few more takers for this excellent bet.........Come on! Where are you?   If you are so sure RVW won''t contribute any goals for us this season, what have you got to lose?   [:^)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Let''s have a few more takers for this excellent bet.........Come on! Where are you?   If you are so sure RVW won''t contribute any goals for us this season, what have you got to lose?   [:^)]

[/quote]

I will cough up £5 if he ever plays another league game for us.

Purple

"I will cough up £5 if he ever plays another league game for us. "

Is that £5 per game 😄

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]I will pledge 20 quid a goal, seriously.[/quote]Now we''re getting into decent money.....I''m so convinced RVW is history as far as Norwich City are concerned I''m happy to raise canaryfan''s £20 a goal to £25 a goal in any competitive match during season 2016/17. If Nutty can send me the account details I''ll settle up at the end of each month.I did think about setting up a direct debit but my bank don''t do one for zilch......[:O][;)]

So far i make it £85 a goal plus Parma''s £5 an appearance and Bor with his £2 a sitter miss. [Y]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="lake district canary"]Let''s have a few more takers for this excellent bet.........Come on! Where are you?   If you are so sure RVW won''t contribute any goals for us this season, what have you got to lose?   [:^)]

[/quote]

I will cough up £5 if he ever plays another league game for us.[/quote]

It does get tiring being right all the time...

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]it''s probably due to this thread that he left ! [/quote]I will get to work on one for Lafferty, Andreu and Vadis. [:D][;)]