Sign in to follow this  
daisy

Danny Ings

Just saying, gotta be better than N`doye don`t you think. Yeah I know wages/won`t come here etc etc but why not give it a go.

But he has nothing to prove at this level. He could at the very least, move to a newly promoted club. I''d say go for someone like Jay Rodriguez on loan, with the fact saints have Shane Long, Juanmi and Charlie Austin. Since Pelle has left they are due to sign another forward you just know it.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]But he has nothing to prove at this level. He could at the very least, move to a newly promoted club. I''d say go for someone like Jay Rodriguez on loan, with the fact saints have Shane Long, Juanmi and Charlie Austin. Since Pelle has left they are due to sign another forward you just know it.[/quote]

Jay Rodriquez is a good shout.

It would be a massive coup for any established PL side like WBA/Swansea/Palace to land Rodriguez or Ings even on loan for the season. Ings would be a good signing for a top half team!

Talk about realism...We could match every asking price and even offer them a pay increase (Well we can''t really obviously) and they still wouldn''t even consider coming here.

They''re both good quality, young, ambitious PL strikers, they wouldn''t even join Newcastle or Villa imo

[quote user="Ricky Spanish"]It would be a massive coup for any established PL side like WBA/Swansea/Palace to land Rodriguez or Ings even on loan for the season. Ings would be a good signing for a top half team!

Talk about realism...We could match every asking price and even offer them a pay increase (Well we can''t really obviously) and they still wouldn''t even consider coming here.

They''re both good quality, young, ambitious PL strikers, they wouldn''t even join Newcastle or Villa imo[/quote]

At 27 off the back of a long term injury is hardly call Rodriguez young mate. Ings yes, but not Jay.

Seconded, it would be nice but i somehow doubt it''ll happen.

Leave it to the Club, slag em off at the END of the season.....if you feel the need.

I honestly think Ings is a possibility. Cant see him getting many (if any) minutes at Liverpool this season so why not? Best guess is he will be loaned out to someone. His wages will be an issue but if there is no fee, it can be achieved.

Watching last 4 Liverpool u23 games for betting reasons and must say that Danny Ings start all of them with all youths around him.

This man have brilliant altitude play at 100% even is not happy for sure play week in week out with kids!

Scoring a lot...

Seems AN type of player and also Klopp not see him with red''s future.

Ideal for loan/permanent imo.